Standout Memories.

Dark Blaze

Say what I want, when I want.
When you think of the Bar Room, what is one of the first memories or occurrences that comes to mind?

For me, it was when I just used to lurk about, when Brian and Wes used to go at it practically ALL the time? Epic.

When I used to make ridiculous polls where the 5th option would inevitably be "I DID IT...FOR DA ROCK."

#5 was typically the winner.

I don't know. I guess my memories include that people think that the only two places that I post are here and prison. Especially when I have only posted in prison once in 4 or 5 months.

I've seen you posting in the WWE & TNA Sections Spawn...

Anyway, I need some of that posting genius, I need a new sig from you:p

Spawn and I have bonded today. We tried to save the forums from Edgeheads, and all the work we did in several hours was handily blown away through one post by Sly. :lmao:

Blaze- Check out my post in Your Can't Sleep Thread. Oh, plus I've always posted in the TNA section. It's just rare that I see shit worth posting for. THis week has been plentiful.

Ricky- He did WHAT!? I mean WTF dude. We're doin God's work here showing people that Edge is not a good heel and SLy comes along and takes us out? And I thought he actually LIKED wrestling. Dammit! Dammit to heck!

For me it was the time that people freaked over a line that apparently owned IC. I never thought it was all that good.

Watching my father die in front of me..... wait .....your talking about the bar room.... um probably Big Ace and Spiral owning some chick over supposed multiple accounts

Watching my father die in front of me..... wait .....your talking about the bar room.... um probably Big Ace and Spiral owning some chick over supposed multiple accounts
Just so everyone knows he's not talking about me.

Spawn...he supported our viewpoint...he just did it in one post while barely lifting his finger.

He did? This shit I gotta see.

*goes to check it out.*

*comes back*

When i first read it, I was like, he just used some of what I said for his Hogan argument. Then when I read the Edge part, I kneeled down in his honor and prayed to the GAWD known as Slyfox and laughed my ass off. Sly, you kick ass man.

No, he said Big Ace and I was letting people know that he wasn't talking about me. Where did that come from Spawn?

Dude, I'm sorry. I don't hang around the name change thread. I didn't know it was you. He said some chick, and you replied. Plus you have what's her name in your sig.

England live discussion with Luther_Hull, best e-day of my life.... When Luther brought back the legend as well.

Old Bar Room- I was talking to a bunch of people in the Pointless thread and my window popped open because of the wind and hit me in the face and I flipped and accidentally posted. Ahhhh, the memories.

New Bar Room- The (first) Bot Invasion thread. Bahaha.

Flames Out
Dragon

from the bar room?? mmmmm. dang. prolly the melichia war. waspretty ridiculous.

My fave WZ memories was the race riots, and me and Will decimating that dum dum in the WM 24 reveiw thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back