• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starfox 64

Finally made it to Sector Z for the first time today, but I then decided girls > videogames, so I paused it and left.

It's probably still running unless my brother shut it off.

One of my favorite games ever. I have so many awesome memories of renting that game from the local mom and pop videostore back in the 90s. Oh N64, how you rocked so very hard. Quite possibly the best console ever.

Definitely in contention. It has some stiff competition with the SNES, though.

I made it to the Sector X warp yesterday and the sense of accomplishment I had after so many years of trying and failing was unmatched. Also, Area 6 is an incredible level and should be in every discussion for Best Videogame Level ever. The fact that you can hear what the enemies are saying during that level, the fast and frenetic shots from all directions, getting covered by Great Fox, and then the boss...everything about that level is just epic.

I made it to the Sector X warp yesterday and the sense of accomplishment I had after so many years of trying and failing was unmatched. Also, Area 6 is an incredible level and should be in every discussion for Best Videogame Level ever. The fact that you can hear what the enemies are saying during that level, the fast and frenetic shots from all directions, getting covered by Great Fox, and then the boss...everything about that level is just epic.

What??? Explain. Not even I've ever heard of that. I know of the warp in the astroid field (or whatever) but where is the warp of sector X?

Also, Area 6 is bad-ass.

The warp in Sector X is when you go left at the fork and then shoot all the square blue gate things so they turn red and open for you right before you crash through them. You go to Sector Z.

Speaking of, I finally beat it and Area 6 just now. I'm stuck on the Star Wolf fight in Venom. I had to pause to take a Psychology test.

Huh, that's interesting. I always did choose the right path. Maybe that's why I never noticed it. Though, honestly, I prefer MacBeth than Sector Z (gets you more points).

To defeat Star Wolf in Venom, it's best if you have the booster shooters (the blue fires). It deals a lot of damage. Especially since oyu have Star wolf constantly tailing you. To avoid him, you have to usually do a summersault (or whatever its called).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back