Stacy Keibler, still a wrestler?

Dilligaf

Topic Killer
So she's started to date George Clooney, and everytime a TV or radio station covers his various publicity engagements, and Stacy is there with him, she's always refered to as his "Wrestler Girlfreind".

And they always say or ask George if she has taught him any wrestling moves, or ask him does she rule the roost (as it were)?

She hasnt wrestled a match since 2006, and the way the TV & radio stations bill her, she's the greatest womens wrestler of all time, and it really f*cks me off.

Ok, so she's there all the time, but stop with the "shes a wrestler" already, and to call her a wrestler in the first place is questionable to say the least, because IMO she was the Kelly Kelly of her time trying to compete with Lita, Trish, Molly Holly and all the rest.

If they created a bra & panties title belt, then she would be the all-time greatest champion, but sometimes I shout at the screen "Shes's not a f*cking wrestler anymore, FFS" when Daybreak cover Clooney's latest appearance and she's there.

Any thoughts?

Calm down, the news media doesn't know anything about wrestling so of course they're not gonna know how talented she is or isn't.

His last two girlfriends were by far way hotter than Stacy, and when was the last time she wrestled?

Wait when was the last time she did anything relevant other than being his arm candy?

Don't care if she is a wrestler or not, she can give me a head scissor any damn time she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back