Spiky headed man always in front row at iMPACT!

The Pizzaman

I tell it how I see it and thats it
Ever since Abyss made his heel turn and started talking about "they", there has been a man in the front row of impact and the ppvs every week. There is also a big black man wearing a white shirt and shades standing next to him. Just wondering if they are connected to the Abyss story line. Has any one else noticed them?:shrug:

No, they're likely members of that dumb ass Cancer Crew you probably hear us talking about from time-to-time, here.

Same goes for the jackwad with the white sun glasses who intentionally dances like a moron to Samoa Joe's music and exaggerates the things he sees, like when he dropped his jaw in overt shock when Abyss ripped the guard rail off in front of him this past week.

If I could, I'd bar all of them from the building, same as anyone who screams stupid things during mic segments that are picked up by the audio in the ring.

As soon as I read this I went staight onto the TNA website (because I haven't really noticed the two) and watched the highlights from Impact! and I saw the two guys you mentioned. I don't know whether this is something to do with "They" because TNA is in the same arena every week so they might just live in Florida. So I'm going to say that they're not anything to do with "They", but we'll soon find out either way.

I don't think it has anything to do with Abyss....I just think they r trying to re-create that super-fan....like WWE has the Tye Dye Guy and the red hat guy and ECW always had the same fans like the straw hat guy....But the only diffrence is WWE and ECW didn't have to force on that "super fan"

I don't think it has anything to do with Abyss....I just think they r trying to re-create that super-fan....like WWE has the Tye Dye Guy and the red hat guy and ECW always had the same fans like the straw hat guy....But the only diffrence is WWE and ECW didn't have to force on that "super fan"

wwF also had the black guy who constantly wore his hulkamania tank top.. u would literally see him at every ppv and he would get a decent amount of cam time. i think when hogan switched he switched 2(might be wrong).... i always wondered if guys like this were on the payroll bc it seemed so hard to believe where ever the wwf went this guy ALWAYS had front row tickets by the ring

What about the drunk red headed biker chick front row center that screams at the top of her lungs? Talk about annoying as hell. I really doubt "The inbred zone" has anybody in it that are "they" Abyss is referring to. He said that "they" wouldn't arrive until Bound For Glory, so its possible that we haven't even seen who they are.

true but hey ev2 were also in the crowd. sure, every one knew who they were but still did not know why they were there. its just strange that those 2 guys, quite distinctive with the really long spiky hedgehog hair and the other guy who looks like an out of work bouncer with shades on have only been appering since Abyss made his heel turn and started talking about "they". if they are residents of florida then surely they should be limited as to how many times they can get into the arena as the impact zone taping is free to watch as only so many people can be admitted. there must be other people who cant get in due to there being so many people being in the arena already.

I always see this fat ass with a red bandanna, a goatee, shades and biker gloves and jacket. I hate that douche.

As far as the people you mention, these are some hardocre TNA fans who just ruin the show imo. I fucking hate it when some random chick or some douchebag yells something and cracks the silence during a promo. It throws the wrestlers off too.

I actually attend TNA shows quite often, and whenever I do, I always see those fans waiting in line. If they were part of a storyline, they wouldn't go as far as lumping them in with actual Universal lines. I agree with the 'super-fan' comment. Those guys are just trying to stand out.

...and for the record, I'm not part of any IMPACT zone 'groups' and whatnot.

I actually attend TNA shows quite often, and whenever I do, I always see those fans waiting in line. If they were part of a storyline, they wouldn't go as far as lumping them in with actual Universal lines. I agree with the 'super-fan' comment. Those guys are just trying to stand out.

...and for the record, I'm not part of any IMPACT zone 'groups' and whatnot.

Yeah, plus, none of them even look like wrestlers. They're all either skinny or fat or whatever. Considering that they're always on the front row, always looking like they got electricuted or whatever, they're just starving for attention. Who knows, but I highly doubt that they're a part of anything.

I remember for atleast a decade there was a Hogan look alike in the front row of every PPV for WWE and was also at WCW PPV's when Hogan switched, wearing the Red and Yellow outfit, gold locks and mustache.

They never utilised him :p

I can never tell whos supposed to be apart of the Cancer Crew. None of them stand out or look familiar each week. Theres only one dude who i recognize all the time and thats the Tall dude who always wears a Jets jersey with sort of bucked teeth. I dont think theyed put anyone in the crowd for this, might just be some new fans or fans who are dressing differently.

What about the drunk red headed biker chick front row center that screams at the top of her lungs? Talk about annoying as hell. I really doubt "The inbred zone" has anybody in it that are "they" Abyss is referring to. He said that "they" wouldn't arrive until Bound For Glory, so its possible that we haven't even seen who they are.

At least she cheers and boos for people and is not a smark douche like "white sunglasses guy". I don't mind fans like her she likes and cheers for certain people and reacts like a human.

I can never tell whos supposed to be apart of the Cancer Crew. None of them stand out or look familiar each week. Theres only one dude who i recognize all the time and thats the Tall dude who always wears a Jets jersey with sort of bucked teeth. I dont think theyed put anyone in the crowd for this, might just be some new fans or fans who are dressing differently.

This guy is ok as well he seems alright until he gets around the rest of the "crew". He at least is into the action.

No, they're likely members of that dumb ass Cancer Crew you probably hear us talking about from time-to-time, here.

Same goes for the jackwad with the white sun glasses who intentionally dances like a moron to Samoa Joe's music and exaggerates the things he sees, like when he dropped his jaw in overt shock when Abyss ripped the guard rail off in front of him this past week.

If I could, I'd bar all of them from the building, same as anyone who screams stupid things during mic segments that are picked up by the audio in the ring.

AMEN 100% agreeed. They all make TNA look so "minor league". There is no reason to act like a big douche. It is like he is there to get him self over rather than actually watch TNA.

What pisses me off is that these "fans" get to be there for every taping and act like complete tools, If I ever got a chance to go there I would cheer and boo and yell and scream but Im not going to act like a big fucking tool the whole time.

The first person Im throwing out is "white sun glasses guy" , If I ever gotta a chance I would tell him what a detriment to the product he is and tell his dumb ass to act like a fucking human and not a tool. :angry:

I would so tell anyone who starts a "what" chant to shut the fuck up as well, I can't stand that crap.:wtf:

IF ANY OF THESE PEOPLE ARE "THEY", LORD HELP US ALL!

I go to the Impact Zone for every show. (Usual disclaimer: I sit in the seats, don't chant, so don't bust my balls.) The spiked hair guy is just a regular fan, same with the guy who wears the red bandanna and they stand in line just like everyone else to get in. The guy with the white glasses actually works for TNA, he helps with bringing in the audience for the show. Once everyone is inside his credentials disappear and he stands by the railing. I don't know if he's undercover security or not, but someone really needs to talk to him about the way he acts. I can see him being an asshole from the bleachers and he does nothing but damage the TV product. I'm sure all these guys are obsessed with being on TV.

There is a way to cure this problem, and that is to knock them off the VIP list if they act up too much. The way things work for getting into the Impact Zone is the regulars are on an e-mail list that allows them to pick up their ticket early. You are let into the studio by your ticket number and you can choose to go on the rail or in any but the reserved seats. People without this email can't get tickets until late in the afternoon and have smaller choice of seats or places near the rail. If they got knocked off the VIP list they wouldn't be be able to get a spot right on the rail and would end up in the 3 or 4 rows of people behind the people right on the rail. Its hard to figure out if TNA likes these guys or not, because they let them get away with the same stuff week in and week out. What TNA should do is observe these guys, then talk to them during a break, like when they are changing the mat, and warn them of their behavior. If they don't change their behavior yank their VIP email and let them get lost in the crowd.

Ric-Flair.jpg

And of course, those loud bitches who scream like Melina in every MCMG, Hardy, and AJ match. That's something that can get pretty annoying...

And of course, those loud bitches who scream like Melina in every MCMG, Hardy, and AJ match. That's something that can get pretty annoying...

Don't forget Pope. I wanted to kill that bitch on the last edition of iMPACT that screamed "I love you Pope". If I was Pope I'd snap that huge ass belt buckle and hurl it at her stupid ass.

so i take it then thats its free to get tickets for the impact zone then?

Yes, its free to get into Impact, but not into Universal Studios. The cheapest way to see TNA is to pay a $15 parking fee and wait in line in City Walk which has no admission. If you do this you will be among the last to get your tickets, meaning a poor selection of seats or way back off the rail if you are standing. If you are a park guest you have access to the ticket table because it is in Universal Studios. A ticket for the day is $80 plus the parking. Most of the regulars have a $220 annual pass that includes free parking. So no matter how you look at it Impact is not free. Even if you are in the park early you cant get your ticket early without a VIP email. What it boils down to is that if you are a regular and want a good seat you need a $220 annual pass and a spot on the VIP email list. Even with all that you have to get there early to get a low ticket number. The VIP ticket table opens between 9 and 10 AM and they don't put you in que until 5 PM. Once in que you wait an hour before getting into the studio. So even though Impact is free, it cost $$ and a lot of your time to get in, which in my book doesn't make it really free.

ricflair.jpg

There's the guy with the really spiky red hair, the fat biker guy, the opera fat bitch, the sign guy and a few other easy to identify fan's that just keep popping up every week. I remember one from 2007 who always carried the same "It pays to be Roode" sign. That thing was there for about the whole year. And the sign was there too. However I never saw the guy actually turn out to be a wrestler. God forbid. Just because there are many recurring fans in the iMPACT! Zone doesn't mean they'll be involved in the show at some point. There have been instances such as Roode's secretary and Awesome Kong's challengers, but in these cases the camera focuses on them and actually acknowledges them.

No way and no how are these bunch of misfits gonna turn out to be part of a major storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back