Spent a week at a Bluegrass festival

My friend didn't want to go alone, since her mom always makes her go. Lots of flies. So many flies.

Had a conversation with a nice old man who doesn't believe in evolution. Everyone was old. Everyone was playing country music, which i have nothing a against and had expected but it's not my cup of tea.

Sher, my friend, and I played Slender Man in our tent at like 10 o'clock at night. It was horrible but the opportunity was there so I fucking had to take it. I slept with a knife next to me that night.

Any questions?

By the way did I miss anything important while I was gone?

Bluegrass is awful.
At a bar where I play open mic when I first started going out there everyone was playing bluegrass music.
My friends and I were the only ones who played rock music and they would always make us go on last but they gave us the most time because most people were gone by that point.
I couldn't imagine a week of the shit.

People subject themselves to a whole week of that shit?

Please tell me you at least took the opportunity to make out with her while you were there.

Bluegrass is awful.
At a bar where I play open mic when I first started going out there everyone was playing bluegrass music.
My friends and I were the only ones who played rock music and they would always make us go on last but they gave us the most time because most people were gone by that point.
I couldn't imagine a week of the shit.

It felt like I had been there for months. When I came home everything looked strange and out of place even though nothing had happened while we were away.

I am WET with jealousy...

You like country? Or old people?

I just imagine hundreds of people playing spoons and repeating, "Hambone!" for hours on end.

Bluegrass music. EVERYWHERE. At all hours of the day and night. At one point all the songs just kind of faded into one another to form one long ass country song.

People subject themselves to a whole week of that shit?

Please tell me you at least took the opportunity to make out with her while you were there.

We would've had totally hot sex that I would've posted full details about on here but I was missing Coco too much to take action.

Only thing you missed was me missing you. :blush:

Speaking of the sweetheart! Honey I'm sorry I had to leave it was a horrible, horrible mistake.

More of a blues man, but bluegrass is great. Love old people, too.

Yeah same, they were really wonderful people. They had a great stories to tell like this one man told me about how he traveled from Missouri to California in the 40s when he was just 16 years old. And a lady made steamed carrots drenched in butter and brown sugar for us, which were amazing and I'm totally planning on stealing the recipe. Senior are great to talk to, but hard to relate to.

As an avid bluegrass festival goer, I'm pretty jealous. Then again, all the fests I go to are in dry counties in East Kentucky, so if there was legal booze at this festival, I'm even more jealous....

Wicked Valentine said:
Yeah same, they were really wonderful people.
They had a great stories to tell like this one man
told me about how he traveled from Missouri to
California in the 40s when he was just 16 years
old. And a lady made steamed carrots drenched
in butter and brown sugar for us, which were
amazing and I'm totally planning on stealing the
recipe. Senior are great to talk to, but hard to
relate to.
How come I only saw this post now?
Is seventy NOT a good IQ? #30Rock

Old people have the best stories and they rarely get somebody to listen to them. When I was in the tenth grade, I signed up with two buds to go visit a guy in the local old age home as part of the schools outreach project. He used to be a bourbon salesman at one of the better distillers before it got big, he fought in WW2 and travelled across the country in search of his childhood love. The worst part is, he had a granddaughter in our very school in the same town and she didn't know any of the adventures he had in his life...

Also his romantic endeavours in that home were quite impressive...

How come I only saw this post now?
Is seventy NOT a good IQ? #30Rock

Old people have the best stories and they rarely get somebody to listen to them. When I was in the tenth grade, I signed up with two buds to go visit a guy in the local old age home as part of the schools outreach project. He used to be a bourbon salesman at one of the better distillers before it got big, he fought in WW2 and travelled across the country in search of his childhood love. The worst part is, he had a granddaughter in our very school in the same town and she didn't know any of the adventures he had in his life...

Also his romantic endeavours in that home were quite impressive...

Speaking of people with interesting stories, folks that work in retirement homes will blow your mind and maybe your lunch. They have tons of old people hook up stories. Dudes are so rare in retirement homes that they are like fresh pieces of meat to starving tigers. If you're a single guy, have a generous pharmacist, and enough demetia to tolerate the smell and sight you will be in octogenarian pussy heaven.

Waiting for Milenko to try and get a room or job in a retirement community.
That was gross. Back to bluegrass talk.

Soggy bottom boys is my favourite band within a show.

Hon. mentions should go to Dethklok and The Monkeys.

There is no sexy time at my old person home. Actually we have more dudes here than gals. One guy told me that he would not sleep with one of the ladies we have because she has only one leg. You'd think it would be the opposite considering she can't get away from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back