• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Special Report: WrestleZone Weekend Appearances

JGlass

Unregistered User
We at WrestlingNews.com have received a preliminary list of names that will be appearing at WZCW's WrestleZone Weekend that includes a variety of stars and personalities from throughout the history of WZCW.

-Ty Burna
-Everest
-Titus
-Showtime
-Krypto
-Saxton and Saboteur
-Big Dave
-John Constantine
-Jack Cohen
-Cat Copeland
-Mind over Matter
-Backstage Worker Bob
-Ace Stevens
-Gordito
-Doug Crashin
-Max Karzai
-Mr. Baller
-Steamboat Ricky

The report also says that there will also be an opportunity for attendees of the WrestleZone Weekend Show to meet the show's participants before the show begins, which includes Becky Serra, Johnny Klamor, Alex Bowen, Matt Tastic, Izzy Stone, Blade, Triple X, and many, many more.

That 5h0wt1m3 sure lookz allot like Dolph Ziggler! I wonder iFf they r related???????

He's this Mexican guy's cheerleader. Obscure reference, but he's great. Obviously no Dave Cougar, though...

Барбоса;4559379 said:
When did two of our commentators get married?

These dirt sheet writers man... do they even watch the shows?

Becky Blade has a better ring to it. Cat Blade sounds like something you butcher the poor animals with.

I just hope after a little fun in the woods that Izzy doesn't think she has a shot at becoming Izzy Hunter. Cause it's not happening.

What about Celeste Holmes? How's that sound?

Whatever. I don't need a bye. In fact, I prefer to beat more people on the way to the title, makes for a better story.

Jerks.

Izzy gets a bye to the second round. Watch her draw Sam Smith or Rush right off the back.

Whatever. I don't need a bye. In fact, I prefer to beat more people on the way to the title, makes for a better story.

Jerks.

Both of these would be comparable fodder for Zeus; first round?, second round or otherwise.

Actually... I could do both ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back