Spam Alert??

Status
Not open for further replies.

chapmolly

Dark Match Winner
Why is it that my thread "Your Roster Changes" was closed for being "spam"? All we had was a few wrestling fans talking about what we think would be better for the wrestling community. I am a veteran of not this, but many other web boards and at every one I always see a few "moderators" who are quick to close any thread that doesn't have a "purpose" for any reason. Common this is wrestling of course it is spam. Can't we just talk about our roster changes, does that hurt you too much. Did you forget that this industry was built on hopes and criticsm? So I want to see what anoher wrestling fan thinks about my ideas and find out what he thinks of the same subject. If no one is cussing, taking it too far offensively or not talking about wrestling than ban it. But, just because you use this website to feel important while sitting at your computer all day doing nothing doesn't mean you have to stop us from expressing our ideas just because it makes you "big, bad and powerful." Here is a tidbit, get off your chair, get a life and treat this as entertainment like the rest of us are trying to. Since I know I will probably get "banned" from this and get post-mortustly insulted for this comment, just like a crappy talk radio show, I leave you with one last question. Can we just talk about wrestling or is that just too much "spam"?

you know i get tired of their crap too but i dont say nothing. i respect them. which is why i learned from my ban and i post more. and you gotta do what they say, its that simple. and bad mouthing them wont help you out buddy.

and this is a forum. their forum, their way or the highway.

i think that goes in a certain section of this. ive seen it before, i just dont remember where.

I looked at the thread and agree so it's open. What I don't agree with is your desire to try causing drama instead of just pming someone to question it. There's no reason to try to stir things up. Keep that in mind next time.

Why is it that my thread "Your Roster Changes" was closed for being "spam"?

Due to the reason that it leads to things like:

Raw:
CM Punk

Smackdown!
Shelton Benjamin

ECW:
Super Crazy

For example, noone posts any reason for feeling a certain way, which is considered a spam... But other then that, its been done like 5456 times already.

But, just because you use this website to feel important while sitting at your computer all day doing nothing doesn't mean you have to stop us from expressing our ideas just because it makes you "big, bad and powerful."

Yup, thats what we do.. We sit around staring at the screan, with a purpose of closing threads and acting all high and mighty... Then every Friday, we wait for our Pay Checks to get e mailed to us..

Here is a tidbit, get off your chair, get a life and treat this as entertainment like the rest of us are trying to

Maybe you should try using your own advice?

Can we just talk about wrestling or is that just too much "spam"?

You sound like that kid from the Christmas Carol.. If you put in to your posts, as much as you did this one, then maybe, just maybe you can talk about some good ole' fashing wrestling without it being considered a spam.

^^^^

People provided reasons, as did the thread starter. Those who spammed should have just been warned and/or had their posts deleted so that the posts that were leading to discussion could have remained.

Markus D Tandy said:
To Ecw:
Reason For Ecw Is That The Superstars There I Know Will Get A Bigger Push And I Know That There Ready For It

Reason For Raw Is That They Want To Get Of The 2nd And 3rd Rate Shows And Go On To The 1st Rate Show And Become Better Wrestlers

Reason For Smackdown Is That I Jst Donw Like This Show And It Is Where All The Crap Second Rate Wrestlers Belong

I_Heart_Princess_P said:
To ECW
John Cena:Have him go to ecw because he's tired of being Mr. Goody Two shoes and wants to prove to fans that he's for real. He goes to ecw and becomes a superheel which would likely rejuvenate his career.
Rey Misterio
Chavo
Super Crazy
Davari and Muhammad Hassan:If they could get the gimmick right, it would be a hit.

To Raw
Monty Brown
Batista:He needs to be back with the big boys.
Big Show
Matt Hardy:Have him and Jeff reform the Hardy Boyz
Test:Have him and Triple H have a REAL feud.
Mr. Kennedy

To Smackdown
Shannon Moore
Kevin Thorn
Umaga
Mitch and Mikey
Johnny and Matt Cappontelli:Have the Thrillseekers reunite on Smackdown.

BillyBean said:
To ECW:
ECW needs more orginals

To improve RAW viewing with the Hardy Boyz
And a Cena-Kennedy fued

They may get more use in Smackdown! With the exception of Big Show they are underused

^^^^

What's the problem with that?

Didnt even look at the thread, but I figured it was another one of them:

Raw:
CM Punk

Smackdown!
Shelton Benjamin

ECW:
Super Crazy

Threads.

I assumed the same but then I looked cause while it's true that a lot of posters act like victims, some do have legit complaints. Like I said, in this case he could have gone about presenting it differently though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back