• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sounds Like Kurt Angle Wants Back To The WWE, But.....

I would love nothing better than to see Kurt back. One of my favorite wrestlers of all time, especially before he went off the deep end and didn't take himself too seriously. Great comedy, yet a bad ass athlete. The perfect mix. One of my favorite characters of all time. Truly one of the greats and by gosh wouldn't it be awesome to see him do his thing at Wrestlemania one more time?

As far as the likelyhood of his return, everything that can be said there already has been said. He's a physical wreck. Drugs. Alcohol. Questionable mental stability. Never say never in this business. A one-off maybe. Him going on the road again full time unfortunately is extremely unlikely, if not to say impossible.

kurt angle wants wwe HOF. So he definitely come back to wwe Royal Rumble 2015 and had a last run in wwe and inducted into 2016 HOF. May be he gets a legend contract afterwards.

I really hope he does come back. He would be a welcome change to the disproportionate landscape of piss poor performers outnumbering great performers.

I think he's someone who fans of every range of interest want to see compete against the new roster, especially against guys like Cena and Orton. When fans chanted "YOU SUCK" during Angle's theme, I'm pretty sure that it was meant as a term of endearment and not as a criticism of his wrestling. When fans chant "CENA SUCKS!" they fucking mean it in every possible way except for his ability to draw their ire with a "CENA SUCKS!" chant.

When the fans scream "CENA SUCKS!" it's like they're vicariously begging for Kurt Angle to come back. Sure Daniel Bryan and CM Punk benefit socially from a "CENA SUCKS!" chant, they represent a more entertaining style of pro-wrestling as opposed to the ghetto white boy battle rapper gimmick that helped inspire the "CENA SUCKS!" chants. Kurt angle is among the minority of performers on par with Daniel Bryan and CM Punk, after a good "CENA SUCKS!" chant we might be blessed with Angle's presence and be able to point to him as a living example of why "CENA SUCKS!".

Now, I'm not saying that universally "CENA SUCKS!" from a straw that's sucking failure from a cup made of human shit. The fact that I know that "CENA SUCKS!" only makes it that much more awesome when he's defeated in the ring while the crowd chants "CENA SUCKS!" and he has to have a slice of humble pie for one of the few times in his fucking stupid life.

Kurt Angle needs to come back and save us, chanting "CENA SUCKS!" is well and good but it would truly validate the "CENA SUCKS!" chants if we could subsequently see Kurt angle destroy him and prove once again that "CENA SUCKS!".

Cena sucks by the way.

2007 called, they want their period when Cena bashing was "cool" back.

For the record, Cena does NOT suck, he is one of THE most popular wrestlers since Hulk Hogan.

I always thought when Angle first arrived in TNA what was it 2006 or so,that seriously it be only for a short time.. But as the years moved on,i had a change of heart and thought he will retire in TNA! He had the perfect schedule,i assume money wasn't an issue TNA was paying him top dollar for what they considered it anyway.

But now if he wants to come back to WWE,why now? Why not 4 years ago when you could still actually wrestle? I have no doubts that his body is beat beyond all to hell,and he cant pass a physical.. He has had serious issues with substance abuse. If he does come back to the WWE,in what capacity?

It be hard to see Angle back in the WWE in a non-wrestling role,i assume he be signed to a legends deal,and maybe a one match send off if he can pass a physical.. If TNA's reports are true,there going to be done sooner than later,so September if angle comes back would be perfect..

It would give WWE plenty of time,to put Angle in whatever role,they seem fit to put him in.. Hes a sure fire HOF'er as soon as they sign him to a legends deal,hes going in that WM.. If they do stick Angle in a match,i dont think the crowd will turn on him at all.. unlike batista,Angle is not a selfish prick and a asshole..

Plus Angle in a coma,is a way better wrestler than Batista can ever hope to be! Angle,can connect with the crowd positively. Angle was huge in saving Olympic wrestling lets not forget that point.. True wrestling fans,wont forget that,and Angle if he does come back,will receive massive cheers IMO,and hardly any Boo's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back