something I've noticed

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
A lot of people come thopughthe store I work at and I noticed that the women with the best asses have small tits. Some women with big tits have nice asses but that's not usually the case.

Tis genetics/hormones/fat distribution patterns. It's rare for a gal to have fat go to the bust and backside in visually pleasing proportion while also steering clear of the midsection. Usually it's one the other or she's just "big all over".

Then something must be wrong with my country's women. They tend to have both a big, nice, round ass and some well sized breasts. Then again our country is a consistent Miss Universe winner. Can't be that weird.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2484042]Then something must be wrong with my country's women. They tend to have both a big, nice, round ass and some well sized breasts. Then again our country is a consistent Miss Universe winner. Can't be that weird.[/QUOTE]

They are also loud, obnoxious, annoying, and drama queens. At least most of the ones I've seen are. Thank god I don't like women.

You poor bastards, having to endure that. Get an Australian girl and you'll cease to have these problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back