Someone's revealed their callup ahead of time

Remix

Is a thin rope
Tyler Black/Seth Rollins has revealed via Twitter has that he's going to be in Louisville tonight and that "things are about to get interesting". It doesn't take rocket science to figure out why he's there rather than Tampa.

Does WWE not tell people to shut the fuck up on Twitter if they're being brought up in less than 24 hours? Fuck you Tyler Black/Seth Rollins.

Enjoy your "surprise" guys.

Bryan vs. Black for the United States Championship in the near future. Please and thanks.

Awesome, Black rules though hopefully this supposed attitude doesn't get him in trouble

He's in Louisville. Which suggests he's either getitng a dark match or a real match. I'm erring towards the latter.

I really think he's just going to be there for the dark match, like Lucky Cannon was.

If he does show up on RAW, I'll mark out anyway, even though I don't really think he's ready yet, mic-wise. Could we be seeing Bryan vs. rollins at TLC? Maybe they'll bring up their history together?

Ahhh, I can't wait until RAW! I'm so excited.

This a hundred times over.

No, a thousand.
I mean really, does anybody see an upside in Tyler Black besides the potential for indy darling showdowns on mainstream wrestling shows? I certainly don't see him as a bigger catch than his contemporaries in Punk, Danielson, and Ki.

Okay, I admit it. He's not really a contemporary of Punk or Ki. But you know what I'm getting at.

1. It's most likely a dark match

2. Even if he does appear live on RAW about 95% of the arena, if not more, is going to have no clue who he is. It's not like this would be some big time debut that was being spoiled. How many WWE fans do you think follow Tyler Black's twitter? Like 6?

Comedy gimmick, here he comes!!!!

No, really, you'd think the WWE wouldn't fuck this up, but don't be too shocked to see this guy coming out in a fucking spacesuit, with rhinestone jeans

I mean really, does anybody see an upside in Tyler Black besides the potential for indy darling showdowns on mainstream wrestling shows? I certainly don't see him as a bigger catch than his contemporaries in Punk, Danielson, and Ki.

Okay, I admit it. He's not really a contemporary of Punk or Ki. But you know what I'm getting at.

The benefit of Tyler is that he is much younger when he came to the WWE than the other 3, Danielson and Low-Ki especially. They can have nice runs for a couple years but Tyler can be a mainstay in the WWE for a long time since he's only 23(?).

He's not any of those three and if he's on Raw (which I highly doubt) it's not like he's going to come out and single-handedly destroy the roster or anything like that. My money is on dark match.

Odds are I'm totally over thinking this and all, but...

The original plan (if you believe PWI, which I tend to do) is that Rollins was supposed to be on NXT 4 with Cole as his mentor, and it was shot down at the last minute. What if this is where they decided to go with that pairing?

Cole and Lawler can't be on the same announce crew now. Not after Cole cost him the WWE Championship. What if Rollins ends up being Cole's guy who is the "anti-internet sensation" or something? Like, the guy Cole brings in to combat the people he doesn't approve of.

There wouldn't be a missing spot on commentary. You'd have Lawler and Punk (who they let end the show alone in the booth last week) and Cole could be back around for NXT on Tuesdays. Cole could be managing Rollins as a heel just to get Rollins in to the fold, and then as Punk heals up and gets ready to return to the ring, Cole is vanquished and goes back to being Cole in the announce booth on Raw in 2-3 months.

The benefit of Tyler is that he is much younger when he came to the WWE than the other 3, Danielson and Low-Ki especially. They can have nice runs for a couple years but Tyler can be a mainstay in the WWE for a long time since he's only 23(?).
I'd say that the benefit of the other three is that each one is exponentially more equiped to sell a major angle in the big leagues.

I'd say that the benefit of the other three is that each one is exponentially more equiped to sell a major angle in the big leagues.

He's young enough to keep improving on the mic. He's very good in the ring and as a heel his mic skills aren't that terrible. He'll get there.

Why don't we give JoMo that kind of confidence anymore?

Because Tyler Black hasn't got a reputation, justified or not for failing. It's not fair but it's true. JoMo can and will be a success though.

But then, I see potential in DH Smith, so what do I know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back