Some People Make My Head Hurt

It's ok if they're not thrown in general or whatever with no explanation other than "this match would be awesome." If there's effort into it I can live with them.

I WANT TO SEE CHRIS BENOIT VS EDDIE GUERERRO VS ANDRE THE GIANT VS HULK HOGAN VS RIC FLAIR

MAKE IT HAPPEN WWE

It's ok if they're not thrown in general or whatever with no explanation other than "this match would be awesome." If there's effort into it I can live with them.

I'll put something together, and obviously knowing me - you should know it'll be long, drawn out and over-explained. ;)

I'll make sure to post specific rules, and it'll get exactly 2 posts then die off. :lmao:

I shit you not, I once saw someone want to see this match:

Chris Benoit vs. Chris Benoit

:banghead:

Many brain cells died that day, including mine.

I can guarantee that if LJL posts in that thread then he'll tell someone that all of the wrestlers they put in a match are overrated and they would oversell everything in the match to hell and back.

Did anyone else see the thread started earlier about worst finisher? The OP said something about no one ever doing a thread like that, when that exact thread finally died like a month ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back