Some People Make My Head Hurt

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Seriously, why does everyone insist on telling us what their DREAM pay per view card would be? Do they really think no one has ever said this before? Really?

There were some intriguing things, but there's one problem:

NO ONE CARES WHEN THE MATCHES WILL NEVER HAPPEN, SO STOP SPAMMING MY FORUMS.

I get too annoyed to do that. Granted I can't stand book this for the most part about 99% of the time.

I wanna see the Brooklyn Brawler or Barry Horowitz vz Santino :lol:

Billed as Battle of the jobbers.

Is it this kind of crap that pisses ya off?

Sting vs. The Undertaker

The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels

Steve Austin vs. Hulk Hogan

The only "dream" card threads I ever really enjoyed were the first one (and only) I've ever posted in.

It was the concept of using single brand rosters, current rosters, and not allowing the same wrestler to be involved in a wrestling manner - in more than one match. It forced people to create ideas, as well as think things through. You can't have all your top talent in the Main Event, as it'd fuck up the rest of your card. Yet you needed a Main Event that would attract people, so you were forced to give a background reason why that match would happen.

Actually, if KB is okay with it (since he's threatened to shitcan every single one created) I'd put the time and effort into creating an opening post/thread on that very one. (since the original was made roughly 3 years ago, and is likely long since buried.)

Seriously, its no different than Sly's greatness that was "create your own Best-Of PPV" DVD threads. (which I never got around to posting in, and now want to as well.)

I wouldn't mind seeing the Big Slow vs Andre just for the novelty of it.

Would prolly be a horrible match, Andre just doesn't have the same mobility as the Big Slow. An thats saying something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back