• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Some Idiot in the TNA section (MisterRob)

Tiger Chaos Theory

You ain't drawin' shit!
Just said Matt Hardy is better than RVD and is just as over to boot.

Nice cop out. I suggest you go back to school and learn the English language, then, because you clearly don't know how it works.

Now I see where your opinions are based. RVD is a total package guy with selling power? No offense, but RVD is a spot monkey who belongs in the X Division because he knows absolutely nothing about how to work a proper match or ring psychology. And out of personal preference (which the first part wasn't) every match he's in is entirely predictable and boring. He's also not a draw, never has been and certainly isn't one now, but feel free to try to prove me wrong on that point. Saying RVD is the total package is hilarious, he's just as bad as Matt Hardy on the mic, he's not as good a worker as Hardy, and his crowd reaction isn't any greater then Hardy's (especially not being in the Impact Zone with such a smaller audience).

How does one respond to something like this? I doubt you can use logic or any of that other useless bullshit.

Point out the fact that while RVD may be a spot monkey, he's actually over with the crowd and put on a reasonably entertaining match. Let's not forget Matt Hardy had a basketball match with MVP. Yawn

Point out the fact that while RVD may be a spot monkey, he's actually over with the crowd and put on a reasonably entertaining match. Let's not forget Matt Hardy had a basketball match with MVP. Yawn

He'll just say the basketball match drew more ratings then RVD ever could hope to.

He responded. His mistake for thinking I was having a conversation rather than simply telling him.

It was fairly obvious you were just pointing out his idiocy then leaving. He, being an idiot, took it as you initiating a conversation with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back