• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Some (Fairly) Big Announcements

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First of all, I want to let you all know that Dynamite has stepped away from Creative for a number of different reasons but they are entirely personal. If he wishes to talk about them, that is his call. What I will say is that for a few years now, he has given a lot of time, energy and effort to being a great member of Creative. His matches were always to a high quality and he had a great mind for booking. That's why it is so hard to lose him. Truth be told, we don't know if he'll be continuing with the Fed after this but I am sure all of you will, like me, hope that he does.

So, obviously, that leaves us with a few things to clear up as we move forward. First of all, the Creative Team has been a little bit down because of various things. Yaz's computer broke a little while ago and you'd have noticed that he hasn't been around so much. Hopefully those issues will be fixed by the time Apocalypse comes around. In his stead, I have been acting as Head of Creative. With Killjoy already spread thin across the forum and his own website, it was for the best.

So with that said, we have a vacancy on Creative. I would like to announce that Jeff Deliverer of Mail has been given the spot this time around. Truth be told, we wanted to get him last time but he couldn't commit. I'm sure you guys will agree that it is a good replacement for Dynamite and wish him success with it.

And finally, it means that Prophet has stepped into the role of Creative Moderator for the eFed - a success that he totally deserves.

And that's that for now. Any questions or queries, let me know.

And I volunteered to stick around a little longer for the time being due to how shorthanded we were when Yaz's computer broke. The guys in the back already know, just want to clear it up for everyone else.

Congrats again to Prophet and Jeff! A promotion out-of-character for a great tag team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back