Solution: Unite Tag Team Titles

Prax

I used to be a big deal
So someone said in a thread the WWE should end the brand extension, another was saying they should simply unify the world championships, and in another thread they were questioning whether they should have a tag team division in ECW.

The solution is plain and simple: Instead of having a couple of low-mid card teams holding the Tag Team Championships on both shows, and in turn they end up meaning nothing or being a tool in order to further a storyline (see: Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena), unify the Smackdown and Raw tag titles at a pay-per-view match and have the champions jump from show to show defending their titles against all comers.

If they lose their titles, just like in the days of the Undisputed Championship, the losers would stay on that brand. It would be much more flexible for feuds, a lot more possibilities would exist and it could make something out of the tag team championships, which don't really mean anything on the show anyway.

At the same time you wouldn't be sacrificing a main event feud on each show by unifying the world championships and you still give people something to talk about.

The WWE has already taken a step towards blurring the lines between brands, as they constantly have members of MNM and the Hardys jumping shows to face each other, why not just go all the way?

Just have one tag title defended between all the show's. Let the tag champ's wrestle on every P.P.V. There's no better time to do this than W.M. have the Raw tag team's vs. the Smackdown tag team's. Then the winning brand's team then face each other for the undisputed title.

Booking by Jake.

I really do think they need to get rid of this stupid brand extension stuff

do you know how many people would be reasled if they recombined the brands, there would be no room for making future stars, just the main eventers of today and yester year, and if they ended the brand extension i would lose 3 hours of wreslting a wekk( well okay i guess ECWs hour barley counts)

I agree with everyone as we should Unify both the Tag Team and World Titles. First off with the WWE and World Title unify them and have one Undisputed champion again. As then the undisputed champion will defend the belt on both shows as on RAW PPVs the champ defends against a RAW Challeneger and on Smackdown PPVs he will defend against a Smackdown challenger and when both brands are together excpet Wrestlemania as Royal Rumble will decide that one as for Summerslam, Royal Rumble, Survivor Series they be inter promational #1 contender mathces

For the Tag team i say unify and then have the belts only be on Smackdown as RAw dun need a tag team division out of the rands RAW is the only that is made for single wrestlers not tag teams. So i say move the tag team divsion to Smackdown and in that move unify the US and IC belts

Then only have the IC belt on RAW as it more suited for RAW

On one hand a Unification match at Wrestlemania would be excellent (obviously HBK & Cena have to drop the belts, probably will to Orton & Edge, who will then probably drop them to Cryme Tyme or someone), but on the other hand I would also enjoy two tag title matchups at the big show. I really enjoyed Wrestlemania 20 with the two Fatal Four way tag title matchups, I was hoping perhaps we could see something like that again this year.

Nonetheless, they need to restore some damn respect to these belts and this division.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back