Social Media

A11oftheLights

Getting Noticed By Management
Because I'm sick of Crocker and a couple of others trying to say reddit is not social media but a forum or the other way round, here is the definition of social media pulled straight from a google search of "Social media definition"

social media
noun
websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.

Now last time I checked reddit, wz, Facebook, twitter, any other fucking kind of forum, etc. are at the very least websites. Some of them are also applications as well. They all allow the users to create and share various forms of content which in turn allows you to participate in social networking.

So if any of you ***** talk about social media in the wrong manner I will find you and shove a dictionary up your arse until it reaches your brain. I'm fucking going mental over this.

Little side note: A lot of you live in America, there are very relaxed gun laws over there. Just let that sink in...

Just look at your sad, pathetic self. You are threatening to shoot someone for disagreeing with you on the internet.

righto m8 I could give zero fucks what you think about anything but just a heads up learn that not everyone is super serious on the internet

oh look over here my good jolly chap, i shall deploy the language of my choosing at my convenience you pus-ridden wart. Now stroll back along to that woeful excuse for a city that is New Jersey.rite kunt u fkn heppy now u pis of sht

At least use proper Queens English you *****.

Lord Mayor Doug; do wallow about that the twin of us may engage in bandy titherings!

Rowdee rowdee rays today I must say, lost me chaps on the corner of groper and thump. Waltz abouts is good abouts I dare boast, perhaps might my private folly be pronounced on the eve of saint bartfarst's day.

Good day Sir!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back