• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So...

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
I'm playin' with a friend on Facebook, she called me gay just joking around and I called her ****e. Something we do all the time just to have fun. Well, her 37 year-old step-dad, who looks like an Eminem wanna-be who likes UFC (sounds like a total jerk-off to me) sends me a message saying he's gonna come kill me and wipe his ass with his tongue if I do it again.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

cool-story-bro-1.jpg

Normally I'd be more scared, but this guy looks, sounds, and more than likely is a complete and total douche who I have no need to care about.

I'm playin' with a friend on Facebook, she called me gay just joking around and I called her ****e. Something we do all the time just to have fun. Well, her 37 year-old step-dad, who looks like an Eminem wanna-be who likes UFC (sounds like a total jerk-off to me) sends me a message saying he's gonna come kill me and wipe his ass with his tongue if I do it again.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I love the death threats, they always make me laugh. He is probably like those guys who wears a TapouT shirt and knows of Chuck Liddell... If you ask him, he is guaranteed to know some various Martial Arts. Probably will tell you that he has done them since he was born or something. You know he is most likely likely full of shit.

Are we entirely sure she doesn't live in San Fransisco? If she does, I can see her dilemma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back