So...you get in a bar fight...

Steamboat Ricky

WZCW's Living Legend
You're in a bar...and somebody wants to throw down. However, this fight is going to require more than fists...it's going to require some weaponry. What is your weapon of choice?

• Broken bottle
  • Complete bottle
  • Pool cue
  • Stool
  • A Shoe

Or something else? What do you bring to the clash?

The tramp I was chatting up will let me hide in her vagina until I'm ready to jump out like Hornswoggle and surprise the guy from behind. Trust me, I won't need a weapon.

Well, Broken bottle's can cut, So that's a no.

Bottle's can smash so no.

Cue's are sturdy, And light, But space could be a problem.

Stool's are big, But tend to be heavy.

A shoe is just a fucking no. :lmao:

I'd go with a thick half of a cue.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't like to gundown anyone using the word "fail" as a sentence in itself. Or the people who think I'm a pussy for using a gun. They'd so be die at a distance from me.

And I should have a muse who looks like Sarah Shahi and walks around the house in her panties all day. Life is unfair.

:(

I would Us a Stool, I usually hook a person when i get into fights, the closer the better, snap a few rists and let my fists do the talking, but if i have to use a weapon, stool can at least break some bones

This...surely you are not who I think you are...

We're not going to have to ban you for racism, are we?
Depends if Ed and Zero are here.

Nice to see ya, mate. :cool:

R SpunkyStar, I agree. I'm just saying life isn't that way.

Haha, then you should be alright.

Did you finally run out of lives on the other forum?
I was BOS so I layed low for a while. Signed up with an account in August that didn't get activated for a few months and I got pissed with just lurking and PMed the admin... I got banned again.

Then I came back as Dark Passenger and got banned for going too far in a promo thread for the annual late-March/early-April popularity contest by ribbing a 16 year old about about her weight. Bitch move... I was a little drunk. :blush:

I was Edible recently until I changed my email and they banned me instead of reactivating the account.

Registration is closed now.

I feel so embarassed saying all that in front of new people...

I was BOS so I layed low for a while. Signed up with an account in August that didn't get activated for a few months and I got pissed with just lurking and PMed the admin... I got banned again.

Then I came back as Dark Passenger and got banned for going too far in a promo thread for the annual late-March/early-April popularity contest by ribbing a 16 year old about about her weight. Bitch move... I was a little drunk. :blush:

I was Edible recently until I changed my email and they banned me instead of reactivating the account.

Registration is closed now.

I feel so embarassed saying all that in front of new people...
Hahaha...they closed registration? Really? Wow.

I must say that Ku Klux Koco was probably my favorite gimmick of all time. Although, as a mod, I would have to tell you to never bring it here. Rules on racism, bannings, never re-join, and all that.

I must say that Ku Klux Koco was probably my favorite gimmick of all time. Although, as a mod, I would have to tell you to never bring it here. Rules on racism, bannings, never re-join, and all that.
If John Cena used the gimmick, I really think adults would cheer him again. Ya know, 'cause he'd be edgy and all.

But yeah, I'll leave that shit at the door. :blush:

Complete bottle. That because I could smash it over their head then use the pieces still intact to stab. Or my shoe. Like it or not a shoe hurts like a bitch.

As a former bouncer, I feel I can help here. First of all, a stool is rather unstable when being swung. Plus, sometimes, it just doesn't provide the wallop you would think it would. A chair works much better. A broken bottle is an option, but remember, that will put your opponent into survival mode, and once miss could be your last. A shoe is effective in a girl fight. But the mighty pool cue always remains as the best option. It's versatility is unmatched. It is a solid weapon, not only offensively, but defensively as well. It is good for blocking and crowd control. It's range is good, as long as you have room to swing it, but an up to down strike is nearly as effective. It is also good for choking from behind or on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back