With these men, I would walk into the mouth of hell...

He was talking to 48.7/2

And, if I were asked, I would say Ted DiBiase is a good looking young man, with his rippling muscles, and sexy abs......

Ok, I'm going to look at naked Torrie Wilson pics now.

a thread with the title of this one will NOT turn into a gay/straight battle about the sexyness of different menses. now stop dammit.

He was talking to 48.7/2

And, if I were asked, I would say Ted DiBiase is a good looking young man, with his rippling muscles, and sexy abs......

Ok, I'm going to look at naked Torrie Wilson pics now.

hahahaha it's ok, Ted has that effect. :) And Milk, I quoted 48/7's post, didn't that give you a hint? lol

You're right sorry. Can it turn into a thread about Torrie's boobs? Because I'm down for every thread turning into that.

And, if it was you, myself, IC and Gunnz, which stable would you want to fight....Priceless or MEM's top three?

We could whip either. becuase all of US (well...besides IC I think) have BEEN in and succeeded in, numerous fights. not fake ones.

I'd take NorCal cause he looks like a badass and even though I haven't seen FTS he sounds like one too so I'd take him as well. I'd bring Sly along too just incase the guys that were there we couldn't take at the very least Sly would beable to negotiate with them and by the time he was done talking to them they would probably apologize, buy us a round of drinks and offers us their girlfriends.

Jake, NorCal, and maybe FTS.

Jake because I'm interested in killing hell, not giving it a spanking, so he would keep us fighting unfair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back