• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So yea. What I feared was indeed true.

One Punch Doug Crashin

I AM INVINSIBLE!
I need surgery on the pulmonary valve leading to my lungs. It's not emergency surgery but the doctors say that my life will improve. The fact that I sweat with very little effort in anything means that there is too much leakage in the valve. we're going to schedule a stress test next week and talk about when I'm having the surgery. At least I'm getting this over with.

Look on the positive sides.

The valve gets fixed so that you don't sweat so easily, and you get a nice scar, or two, all depending on how many places they have to open up.

Yea I already have 2 scars from 2 open heart surgery's. one on my chest when they opened me up when I was an infant, and the other was for the Blaylock Shunt. Plus I think the surgery is non-evasive so they won't have to open me up again. It's gonna put me back 3 months but whatever. It's not like I have a life or anything haha

That sucks dude. Hope everything goes all right. At least once you get it your life will hopefully improve. Gotta look on the bright side.

So I suppose I should belay that shipment of cocaine to your domicile than.

Congenital Heart disease with Genetic Defect.

You lost me right there, and I'm too lazy to read up on medical diseases, trust me, I've tried.

But it still sounds like one bitch, I hope your up coming surgery will turn out fine Doug, you deserve that.

Good luck Doug I know what it is like getting surgery

Surgeries fucking sucks, can't recall any of them although, but I have to admit the majority of the scars look like shit, all depending on where it's placed of course.

Surgeries fucking sucks, can't recall any of them although, but I have to admit the majority of the scars look like shit, all depending on where it's placed of course.

yeah it is I had to get two open heart surgery one when I was young and one from september of last year.

Sorry to hear that you got to have another journey to the op table Doug, but hopefully it means all good things from there on afterwards :).

When is the surgery due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back