So Will

Ah yes I still say Raven was robbed;)

EDIT: cock shaped pillow may have been the funniest response to any of my flame ridden post ever

THOSE WERE THE FUCKIN TIIIMES MAN :lmao:

Aw man, no more memories please. Reminds me of how shit and unfunny this place has become.

The place got too soft, is all. Today's regulars would likely commit suicide when flamed by some of the older members. :lmao:

My goodness, this makes me wanna find some of the flame-wars from the past now. :lmao:

I read through the ugly part of the Melichia thread a couple months back, and was crying with laughter...MAN the battles that used to go down.

The only good fights that happen now are when people start shit with Armbar. he could have fit in back in those days.

The place got too soft, is all. Today's regulars would likely commit suicide when flamed by some of the older members. :lmao:

My goodness, this makes me wanna find some of the flame-wars from the past now. :lmao:

Someone should make a thread filled with links to all the old good ones

There's a thread somewhere containing like 26 pages of MK and Becker getting into it, shit is fucking hilarious if you can find it

I read through the ugly part of the Melichia thread a couple months back, and was crying with laughter...MAN the battles that used to go down.

The only good fights that happen now are when people start shit with Armbar. he could have fit in back in those days.

Man, if there was ever truly one person from this forum I honestly did not - ever - like, it'd have been the Goth.

Stupid bitch went irate over the adult version (song) to Aladdin. Claimed I ruined her childhood and images of the movie forever. Lot of mental issues, that one had.

Yea. Fuckin hot though.

That was an amazingly funny thread at the end though. The whole fucking thing was hilarious as shit.

Man, if there was ever truly one person from this forum I honestly did not - ever - like, it'd have been the Goth.

Stupid bitch went irate over the adult version (song) to Aladdin. Claimed I ruined her childhood and images of the movie forever. Lot of mental issues, that one had.

:lmao: ah yes I remember this, laughed soooo fucking hard when she said that to you

Yea. Fuckin hot though.

That was an amazingly funny thread at the end though. The whole fucking thing was hilarious as shit.

I think I might well be the only guy to NOT find her attractive. Tits were too big. She was a bit on the fat side. The bitchy personality made her face even uglier than it was to begin with.

Also, the picture of her flabby ass is utter.. *shutters* and the image is back. THANKS A FUCKING LOT.

:lmao: ah yes I remember this, laughed soooo fucking hard when she said that to you

Seriously, who the fuck flips out over a video you have to clearly click PLAY ON before it even begins?!

Its not like I forced her to watch it.

If I recalled she hated the little mermaid one more:lmao:

What made this more funny is that in a group convo with me, Wes, & Becker, she openly admitted to fucking like 68 guys, the girl was like 20 at the time

I think plenty of guys wouldnt think she was attractive, she was definately a niche girl...just so happens, it was MY niche she fit :lsabre:

I swear I remember an e-wedding thread in the bar room when I was at least lurking, if not a fully fledged member, which was after that thread ended. Wasn't there like a reception thread or something too?

Ah my green tuxedo.... It was modeled by Snoop Dogg

What made this more funny is that in a group convo with me, Wes, & Becker, she openly admitted to fucking like 68 guys, the girl was like 20 at the time

Yeah, she said a lot of shit to me as well. Stuff that she asked me to keep private and even though I dislike her more than anything - I respect enough to keep private.

Come to think of it. I know a bit of info on a lot of people from this forum, that is meant to be "secretive". Why the shit do people tell me this stuff?!

I think plenty of guys wouldnt think she was attractive, she was definately a niche girl...just so happens, it was MY niche she fit :lsabre:

And with this very paragraph.. Becca just died a little inside.

Ah, Meilichia. Never interacted with her. She did red rep me before she left. Something like, I dunno, "You're a sad bastard" or, um, yeah.

Who the fuck made FlameboyUK a mod?

I fell in love with someone over the internet once. His name was Aerandir.

:lmao:

he appeared about a year ago, requested a name change and was never seen again

Jeez, I vaguely remember this stuff when I lurked. But a lot of this is new to me as I just read the wrestling posts mostly. Sounds very interesting though. Well, moderately interesting.

I feel like I'm required to post something nostalgic about the "good old days" of WZ here.

Remember that time when we posted about wrestling? Crazy shit.

I feel like I'm required to post something nostalgic about the "good old days" of WZ here.

Remember that time when we posted about wrestling? Crazy shit.

Remember that one awesome thread, I beleive it was called The Music Asylum or something, greatest thread ever;)

Lol not really that thread was just like 8 pages of you and RVDGurl talking about Pantera. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back