So Will

are you referring to shit that happened like 3 fucking years ago?, talk about beating a dead horse

ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME.

Thousands of members to this forum, and Luther is the guy who has enough balls to finally say something? And thats coming from someone who by clear definition of the word.. is a eunuch.

In all seriousness though, Justin hit the nail on the head. The best thing people have to argue about me over is something that happened 3 years ago, that I would still say I don't regret. What a shame there isn't much more to it than that.

I do, however, find it funny since that time I'm hardly the only person to have been in this situation and yet I'm the only person people want to remember from it. Does that mean I was truly amazing? Or that in the end, out of the rest I'm the only one that ever truly mattered? Either way.. its a 3 year old dead issue that still drives more discussion than half the Staff can produce.

DAMN, I'M FUCKING AMAZING!

I'm still a bit disappointed it took this long. And didn't have anything more.

I'll wait for someone to follow this post up with something better. Likely in a connection sort-of way, but still better.

I swear I remember an e-wedding thread in the bar room when I was at least lurking, if not a fully fledged member, which was after that thread ended. Wasn't there like a reception thread or something too?

There was like 3 different threads on it. Not including the picture thread, which is where the whole idea spawned from. Also not including the funeral thread for Justin's murder by MK.

And NorCal, Luther obviously cared. Well, more of a tie-in with half caring, half not having anything better to mock me over. :lmao: Seriously, I've been here for over 3 years now.. surely I've done so much more to be mocked over than this.. right?

I didn't create the word?

Come on. This isn't the WZ Tournament or a thread involving Edge. You don't have to lie.

You know I've often wondered, if it weren't for the whole Will/Becca e-wedding shit, A.)would anyone have noticed Becca nearly as much as they did, & B.)would she have stuck around long enough to "accomplish" what she has

Also Will was largely involved in my demodding, it wasn't his fault, it was my own fault for being an asshole, but it was a short flame fueled feud between us that lead to me snapping and losing my mod spot

You know I've often wondered, if it weren't for the whole Will/Becca e-wedding shit, A.)would anyone have noticed Becca nearly as much as they did,

Possibly. Some began to notice her photos, long before any e-stuff. They just never cared enough beyond those photos to know the person.

B.)would she have stuck around long enough to "accomplish" what she has

No. She even admitted to this.

Also Will was largely involved in my demodding, it wasn't his fault, it was my own fault for being an asshole, but it was a short flame fueled feud between us that lead to me snapping and losing my mod spot

I only slightly recall that feud. I recall Wes & I bitching about Kennedy/Regal so much, that Wes snapped on Jake which lead to his demodding as well. :lmao:

I think our flame-war on Edge/Raven was far superior though. You have to admit, me placing that rant in spoiler tags was genius. lol

Do you still own that cock shaped pillow? ;)

I only slightly recall that feud. I recall Wes & I bitching about Kennedy/Regal so much, that Wes snapped on Jake which lead to his demodding as well. :lmao:

I think our flame-war on Edge/Raven was far superior though. You have to admit, me placing that rant in spoiler tags was genius. lol

Do you still own that cock shaped pillow? ;)

THOSE WERE THE FUCKIN TIIIMES MAN :lmao:

Aw man, no more memories please. Reminds me of how shit and unfunny this place has become.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back