So What Movie Should I Go Out And Rent Tonight?

PlayTheGame

The Cerebral Assassin
So I really want to rent a movie, but I can't think of anything I really wanna see, as I've seen most of the new movies out. Although I'd preferably wanna see something new, if you have any older movie suggestions, then feel free to mention them. Thanks in advance.

I'm going to Blockbuster and I'm up for really anything tonight, comedy, action, mystery, horror, whatever.

Hmmm..horror-wise, I would recommend either Quarantine (not as good as [Rec], but it will suffice), Diary of the Dead, or Let The Right One In (although Let The Right One In is a pretty serious movie, so, if you aren't in the mood for that, I would skip that one). As far as action/crime drama, you can never go wrong with Scarface, Robocop, or City of God.

Reactions: NSL
I already saw Quarantine, very good movie.

I was thinking maybe The Express? Anyone have any thoughts on that?

Recently I've seen Donnie Darko, Apocalypse Now, and Synecdoche, New York. Don't go for Synecdoche unless you like really surreal films. I recommend the others though, as one I was dying to see for a long time and the other is based on my favorite novella.

Recently I've seen Donnie Darko, Apocalypse Now, and Synecdoche, New York. Don't go for Synecdoche unless you like really surreal films. I recommend the others though, as one I was dying to see for a long time and the other is based on my favorite novella.

No one wants to watch any serious movies tonight. Oh, and I think it is time that you move on to the films of Robert Altman. See Nashville, a movie that you have to think real hard about, as its greatness doesn't come to you any other way.

I like movies that you have to think about, so thanks.

Umm, rent In Bruges then. It's a top notch comedy IMO.

Well if you want to feel fucking old, Watch the Matrix and realize it was released Ten Damn Years Ago this past tuesday.

Oh yeah, if they have The Garbage Pail Kids Movie there, drop what you have and get that. Trust me, watching it is a life-changing experience. The same goes with Masters of the Universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back