So.... what happens at Elimination Chamber then?

The Life Of Pablo Ren

I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Forgive me if this was brought up before, but after last night, I've been thinking... there's a HUGE elephant in the room.

If Lesnar's WWE Championship match ends up happening at Elimination Chamber, which it looks like it will. What Elimination Chamber match are we going to see?

We can't have a #1 Contenders Elimination Chamber now considering there's only one belt, and the winner of the Rumble will obviously get that spot.

I was thinking of possibly doing one to determine who the Undertaker faces at WrestleMania, but that's a hell of a lot to put your body through just to get a match with the Undertaker. Plus, if the reports are true and Lesnar is supposed to be his opponent, it wouldn't work.

What do we see? Does Lesnar even get his shot? I almost feel WWE have backed themselves into a corner and the only way to get themselves out would be for Lesnar not to get his actual match and instead maybe be placed in the Chamber.

It is also highly possible that WWE knows what they're doing with the Lesnar/title shot thing, but I'm under the impression he's going to get it.

They can still have an Elimination Chamber match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. The Royal Rumble guarantees you a shot at the championship at WrestleMania. It doesn't matter who is holding that title.

So for instance, Randy Orton defeats John Cena at the Royal Rumble. Meanwhile, Batista wins the Rumble match itself. At Elimination Chamber, Randy Orton successfully defends the title against Brock Lesnar, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, John Cena, Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt. Randy then goes on to WrestleMania to face Batista for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

I would love to see an Elimination Chamber match for the Intercontinental Championship and the United States Championship, unifying the belts. I know it's not likely to happen, but it would be a great way to bring some prestige to those titles and put over whoever holds them. So hopefully Big E. Langston.

Like I said, it ain't gonna happen. They'll have a chamber match for the WWE Heavyweight Championship, and that winner will go to WrestleMania to face the Rumble winner. Simple as that.

This is why they need to get rid of gimmick ppvs now that they only have the 1 championship.

But to answer your question, I think the only solution is to have the WWE Title match in the chamber. The Authority would come out the night after the Rumble and tell Lesnar that he has his title shot like he wants, but it won't be 1-on-1, and 4 other men will be challenging the champion (likely still Orton). Then they'll announce the 6 participants in the main event. Now I'm still of the opinion that Daniel Bryan wins the Rumble, so he won't need the match. And I think they'll make it a point to leave CM Punk out, furthering his unhappiness with how Triple H runs things and beginning their program for Mania.

So I'm guessing the 6 would be: Orton vs Cena vs Lesnar vs Batista vs Sheamus vs Henry. Lesnar gets the win, but here's where it gets tricky. Like I said, I see Bryan winning the Rumble, but do I see him facing Lesnar at Mania? Of course not. I really think we see Lesnar defending against Batista. So what happens to Bryan? Well, maybe that's why they had him join the Wyatt Family so that they can build up to a Bryan/Bray match at Mania. Perhaps he says the title doesn't mean as much to him as getting his hands on Wyatt (or Shawn if he decides to wrestle again). It's a stretch, but I just don't see Bryan challenging for the title if Lesnar is champ. I could be totally wrong, but Lesnar/Batista in a battle of the musclebound part-time rs seems much more obvious.

Maybe Lesnar will get his title shot the next night on Raw and have the match end in a no contest when Orton gets involved (assuming Cena wins) Batista makes the save when Lesnar,Orton jumps Cena.

We could have one chamber this year which is fine with me. I mean 2012 we only got one Hell in a Cell Match at the Hell in a Cell PPV. And there's only one Royal Rumble match at the Royal Rumble.

Though moving forward, with only one champion, it's better to remove the Elimination Chamber PPV altogether (same goes with TLC, Money in the Bank, and Hell in a Cell). The whole setup was getting dull and predictable anyways so having no match specific gimmick PPV's (except Survivor Series and Royal Rumble) might force the WWE to be more creative in their booking.

You want meaningful undercard titles; the quick fix could be Chamber matches. Put the US and IC straps on the line in the gimmick matches.

IC: Big E vs. Fandango vs. Reigns vs. Ziggler vs. Christian vs. Barrett

US: Ambrose vs. Rollins vs. Kofi vs. Sandow vs. Sin Cara vs. ADR

Other names you could sub/toss in: RVD, Jericho, Kidd, Sheamus, Truth, Ryder and so on….. The underappreciated could steal the show

Now is the time you GET rid of the MITB ppv. Replace it with King Of The Ring. Then, put a MITB ladder match at WM. Then, whoever wins the KOTR Tournament gets a title shot at SummerSlam meanwhile the the MITB winner could still be lurking around the corner. It puts emphasis on the Champion and creates 2 new contenders at the same time.

Regardless of what match happens at Elimination Chamber, Brock Lesnar cannot afford to lose. He's lost to John Cena and Triple H in major matches. While I feel his win over CM Punk has increased his legitimacy as a beast, I feel a loss this close to WrestleMania would be a huge blow to Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker, if that indeed is the plan.

The only way I see the Elimination Chamber being used is for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. No other match makes sense. I would say The Shield vs The Wyatt Family, but this match would be a payoff match, and again, it's too close to WrestleMania.

The thing is, I can see them putting Lesnar in the chamber. I see Randy Orton (c) vs Batista vs Bray Wyatt vs Brock Lesnar vs John Cena vs Roman Reigns. I think the inclusion of Roman Reigns begins the ripple in The Shield. Yes, I would have liked at feud with The Wyatt Family, but I don't see it happening. Bray Wyatt is in because he needs pushing, and this would be a good match to have him cause chaos in. The exclusion of CM Punk is vital as we don't need another reason to go up against Paul Heyman, and it gives him a reason to dislike Triple H further, setting up their WrestleMania match.

The problem? Brock Lesnar doesn't walk out champion. He must be pinned or made to submit. Please tell me how this can happen. If anyone were to interfere, it would be believable for him to lose. But, unless it is The Undertaker, who has no reason to interfere, surely Brock would then face them at WrestleMania for revenge.

Anyway, the Elimination Chamber will surely be used for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, can't suggest an alternative.

i had a good storyline
At royal rumble cena wins the title then hhh comes and order a match with brock lesnar and he wins the match and became new corporate champion.

at ec we have a ec title match with cena,orton,brock,batista,sheamus,show. Brock wins again and challenge rr winner punk.

At wrestlemania brock vs punk, cena vs batista, taker vs sheamus, randy vs hhh, bryan vs bray wyatt in lms.

There are any number of ways WWE could go about things in regards to the Elimination Chamber.

1. Brock Lesnar could pull double duty at the Royal Rumble with a match against Mark Henry. After he beats Henry, Lesnar could then compete in the Rumble and win. Lesnar gets his title shot at WrestleMania XXX while there's a WWE WHC EC match at e EC ppv. If they have two EC matches, the 2nd one could be for the IC title.

2. Brock Lesnar could have his title opportunity at EC. He could still win the Rumble and break with tradition while demanding his title shot at EC rather than waiting until WrestleMania. The two EC matches, if they have two, could for both mid-card titles or one of them could be the first ever tag team EC match for the tag titles.

3. A third scenario involves Lesnar competing in the WWE WHC EC match and that could be unofficially labeled as Lesnar's title shot.

4. A fourth scenario could include Lesnar not winning the Royal Rumble match with one of the EC matches being tweaked into a #1 contender's match in which the winner will go onto WrestleMania for the WWE WHC in a triple threat match. Lesnar could win said match and he's in for a WM main event.

However, when it's all said & done, any of these scenarios involving Lesnar is highly unlikely. For months, the scheduled WM bout for Lesnar has been against The Undertaker. Also, just because Lesnar has proclaimed himself #1 contender doesn't mean that he actually is going to be #1 contender. If you recall, the alleged reason why Lesnar went over Punk at SummerSlam was because Taker informed the brass that he was on board for WM XXX a few days prior to SummerSlam. Again, the alleged reason is because they didn't want Lesnar to go up against Taker with a 2-3 ppv win/loss record. Unless it's been decided to forego that strategy, Lesnar may not have a title shot until sometime after WrestleMania, if he ultimately winds up getting one at all. The notion of Lesnar getting a shot may have been said as a means of simply generating buzz and speculation.

If they've more or less made it clear that Brock is already getting a title shot, I can't see them wasting the Rumble match on him. It seems like his title match will definitely come at EC. Maybe even before.

Biggest match they could have at WM, with current names, is Brock vs. Taker - Title vs. Streak.

This is really simple. Lots of points but they all come together:
-Daniel Bryan wins the Rumble by eliminating Bray
-Orton retains by DQ or some form of cheating
-The Elimination Chamber is for the WWE WHC. Participants: Orton, Cena, Lesnar, Henry, Batista & Triple H
-Triple H & Orton are the last 2 entrants because Trips will want it that way
-Orton retains setting up Orton vs. Bryan
-Batista eliminates Lesnar setting up Batista vs. Lesnar
-Mr. McMahon will return to complain about HHH wrestling again setting up Triple H vs. Punk for Triple H's job or Control of the WWE or something
-Cena talks about all his accomplishments while complaining about not having a match at WM which brings out `Taker who says he's never tried to end the streak setting up Cena vs. Taker
-Also have the Wyatts complain how Bryan was corrupted by the world or something setting up Wyatts vs. Shield
-DO NOT UNIFY THE MID CARD BELTS!

Let's Review:
EC:
WWEWHC EC- Orton vs. Cena vs. Lesnar vs. Henry vs. Batista vs. Triple H
Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt

WrestleMania:
WWEWHC Match- Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan
#1 Contender's Match: Batista vs. Lesnar
Control of WWE: CM Punk vs. Triple H
Streak Match: Undertaker vs. John Cena
Wyatts vs. Shield
Money in the Bank Match: Y2J vs. RVD vs. Sheamus vs. Miz vs. Del Rio vs. Kofi Kingston

Vince, just cut the check to me for doing your work for you.

I'm still on the fence in regards to what I think WWE will do with Brock Lesnar leading up to & at Wrestlemania XXX. I would love to see Lesnar put away Mark Henry at The Rumble, beat Orton for the WWE World Title at EC & walk into Mania XXX as the Champion but I just don't see that happening. Also I don't see WWE revisiting Lesnar/Cena at Mania & Lesnar/Orton for the belt at Mania wouldn't make much sense either since both are heels, both seem to be associated with The Authority in one way or another & either man winning doesn't seem like the "send the fans home happy" ending that the WWE would want for their big title match at Mania.

At this point I think the most likely thing that happens is Brock faces Mark Henry (or God forbid The Big Show like was rumored) at the Royal Rumble & when The Undertaker returns on RAW post RR he will most likely derail all of Brock's plans to be champion & set up a match between Taker & Lesnar at Mania XXX.

As for the Chamber Match...
It's very clear now that WWE has plans to break The Shield up pretty soon & I think The Shield/CM Punk storyline comes to a close at the rumble with the combination of Punk & Daniel Bryan tricking Roman Reigns into spearing Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins out of the Rumble Match. Then before Punk sends Reigns over the top ropes as one of the final eliminations of the night, Reigns could eliminate Bryan and/or some members of The Wyatt Family to spark the final feud for The Shield before most likely Punk or Bryan wins the Rumble.

Then it could be The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family inside the Elimination Chamber! The Shield could lose in a very close match-up, putting the final nail in the coffin for the team & setting up Ambrose vs. Rollins vs. Reigns at Mania XXX. Also Bryan could appear during or after the match either fighting along side The Wyatt's & cementing himself as a heel or maybe attacking The Wyatt Family after the match & going back to being a babyface, it all depends on what WWE wants to do with him at Mania.

With the new focus on tag teams have the tag titles up for grabs in the chamber. You figure you have the Rhodes brothers, Shield, Uso's, Wyatts, Prime Time Players and The Real AMericans

With all the great tag team action that has happened through 2013 and now going into 2014 I think it would be great to have the first Elimination Chamber Match as a six tag team elimination bout for WWE Tag Team Championship. Have 2 teams start match off with 4 other teams placed in the pods surrounding the ring with a new team entering match after 5 Minutes time interval till one team survives all elimination.

1. ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH: WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
1. First pod (5min) The Real American's
2. Second pod (10min) Big Show and Rey Mysterio
3. Third pod (15min) The Wyatt Family
4. Fourth pod (20min) The Usos

The Brotherhood Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs Rybaxel to start match off

Can lead to many storylines and matches setup for Wrestlemania 30

Eliminations
1. Rybaxel eliminated by Big Show and Rey Mysterio.
2. Big Show and Rey Mysterio eliminated by The Real American's
3. The Real American's eliminated by Cody Rhodes and Oldest
4. Cody Rhodes and Goldust eliminated by The Wyatt Family
Breakup of Cody and Goldust occurs Goldust turns heel on Cody
Sets up Cody Rhodes vs Goldust at WMA 30
5. The Usos eliminated by The Wyatt Family
Your new WWE Tag Team Champions Erik Rowan and Luke Harper The Wyatt Family

2. Elimination Chamber Match #2 To determine who will face Undertaker at WM 30
Undertaker comes back night after The Royal Rumble and issues Elimination Chamber challenge to the top 8 Superstars he feels who have the right to go one on one with him at WM30

1.Y2J Chris Jericho
2. Sheamus
3. Alberto Del Rio
4. Daniel Bryan
5. Rob Van Dam
6. The Sheild (All 3 enter the match but there can only be one winner in the end)

In the first pod (Rob Van Dam) 5 minutes
In the second pod (Alberto Del Rio) 10 minutes
In the third pod (Sheamus) 15 minutes
In the fourth pod (The Sheild) 20 Minutes

Chris Jericho vs Daniel Bryan To start the match off one on one

ELIMINATIONS
1. Alberto Del Rio eliminated by RVD Five Star Frog Splash
2. RVD eliminated by Roman Reigns Spear
3. Seth Rollins eliminated by Daniel Bryan Running Knee
4. Chris Jericho eliminated by Roman Reigns Spear
5. Sheamus eliminated by Roman Reigns Spear
6. Dean Ambrose eliminated by Daniel Bryan Labell Lock
7. Roman Reigns eliminated by Daniel Bryan Rollup

Your winnner Daniel Bryan goes on to face The Undertaker and The Streak
at WRESTLEMANIA 30

And the last match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in Elimination Chamber Match featuring

1. WWE/WHC Randy Orton
2. John Cena
3. Brock Lesnar
4. CM Punk
5. Bray Wyatt
6. Dolph Ziggler

Special Guest Referee Triple H

In pod 1. John Cena 5 Minutes
In pod 2. Brock Lesnar 10 Minutes
In pod 3. Dolph Ziggler 15 Minutes
in pod 4. Bray Wyatt 20 Minutes

Starting the Match off is CM Punk vs Randy Orton one on one

ELIMINATIONS
1. Dolph Ziggler eliminated by F5 by Brock Lesnar
2. Bray Wyatt eliminated by John Cena by AA
3. John Cena eliminated by Randy Orton following Wyatt Family beat down
4. Randy Orton eliminated by CM Punk GTS
5. CM Punk eliminated by Brock Lesnar after Triple H lays out Punk and an F5 seals the deal

Brock Lesnar wins WWE Championship and goes on to face The Animal Batista
at Wrestlemania 30 due to winning The Royal Rumble match.

If WWE did an elimination chamber match with Cena, Orton, Batista, Lesnar, Punk and another (Bryan, Sheamus etc etc) - that is a pretty damn big match. I mean, that is a WM worthy match, I just don't think they'd go that hard on the ppv before WM30 - it could make a WM30 title match seem underwhelming in comparison.

To me, if Brock wants his shot then it should be 1v1 against Cena at EC and the chamber match should be for the IC title or US title, or both if needs be. You've got so many midcarders right now that all need exposure and this gimmick sees to that.

One other alternative is to have a chamber match with The Shield vs The Wyatts, but the way the two stables are going in their respective storylines now, I can't see it.

P.S. A tag team title chamber match? Two guys in the same pod? No tagging? Or do you tag by taking the place of your partner in a pod? God that'd be a confusing match to do....

We could have one chamber this year which is fine with me. I mean 2012 we only got one Hell in a Cell Match at the Hell in a Cell PPV. And there's only one Royal Rumble match at the Royal Rumble.

Though moving forward, with only one champion, it's better to remove the Elimination Chamber PPV altogether (same goes with TLC, Money in the Bank, and Hell in a Cell). The whole setup was getting dull and predictable anyways so having no match specific gimmick PPV's (except Survivor Series and Royal Rumble) might force the WWE to be more creative in their booking.

I agree. I wouldn't mind seeing an EC match for the IC Championship. It would be a different look. I just wouldn't be surprised if there's only one match this year though.

Tag team chamber tornado match. No tags when da pod opens both men come n. Very exciting and da 1st 1 ever did. U can begin feud btwn cody/goldust give real Americans da belts and still give 1 maybe 2 teams some quality time n da match. Wwe maybe headed that way w/da attn they've been giving 2 tag division lately. Usos/wyatts/shield could play a big part n that match and set up tag division 4 many months up 2 summerslam

An ic match n da chamber wouldb great 2. Big E/miz/sandow/ryback/axel/and brodus clay would b a good match 2 get attn 2 midcarders and give much needed prestige 2 ic title. Hell maybe even do 1 4 us title. Ambrose/cesereo/truth/ziggler/a returning Christian/and either woods/tensai/mysterio. There is no whc anymore so elevate both midcard titles back 2 uppercard

I would like to see 2 Elimination Chamber Matches next month; 1 for the WWE World Title and the other to Unify the U.S. and I.C. titles...there are new reports that are saying WWE will unify the mid-card titles at next month's PPV and what better way to have it be decided in the Chamber?

here's how I would book the card for next month's PPV:

Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship:
(Winner will advance to WrestleMania 30 to face the Royal Rumble Winner Batista)
Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar vs. CM Punk vs. Big Show vs. Sheamus

Elimination Chamber Match to Unify the U.S. and I.C. Championships:
Big E Langston vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Curtis Axel vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Damien Sandow vs. Kofi Kingston

Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt

Batista vs. Alberto Del Rio

WWE Tag Team Championship:
Goldust & Cody Rhodes vs. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan
(this is where I would have Rhodes and Goldust lose the titles to set up Brother vs Brother at WM 30)

this would be a very good PPV in my opinion!

I would have Reigns and Rollins in the EC IC-US title unification match. Axel and Kingston are not a believable chance of winning, so take them out, opens up the Shield breaking up storyline also.
The rest of the above poster's card is fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back