• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So this weatherman has reported a 9.0 earthquake in California.

I just love how he starts coughing during it.

Great stuff, Battlez.

There was a small earthquake last night out here, but it was like a 2.0. You'd have to be a pussy to have felt it. Call me on the other side of 4.5.

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;2132180]:lmao: I wonder if when he said "It will destroy all kinds of transformers, didn't anybody else think of Optimus Prime?[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping it winds up being Bumblebee, personally.

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;2132180]:lmao: I wonder if when he said "It will destroy all kinds of transformers, didn't anybody else think of Optimus Prime?[/QUOTE]

only you loser.

If you screw with the audio, is there any chance you can hear the gap in his front teeth whstle when the wind blows straight at him?

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;2132206]I imagine that it's clever responses like this that account for your awesome rep?[/QUOTE]

my apologies if my response was neither wity or clever enough for you. I put as much effort into my response as you did your post.

You want effort? Here goes.

When I read your post the first thought in my head wasn't the transformers it was the image of this little runt living in his momma's basement giggling like an idiot because a ****** said that they were going to destroy the transformers.

you prolly fop it to pics of megan foxx in a thong don't you?

my apologies if my response was neither wity or clever enough for you. I put as much effort into my response as you did your post.

You want effort? Here goes.

When I read your post the first thought in my head wasn't the transformers it was the image of this little runt living in his momma's basement giggling like an idiot because a ****** said that they were going to destroy the transformers.

you prolly fop it to pics of megan foxx in a thong don't you?

Gunnz > Vash. This reply is proof as such. Go back to making shitty useless threads, dude.

Gunnz > Vash. This reply is proof as such. Go back to making shitty useless threads, dude.

strike a nerve?

Why is it that you find it necessary to troll me?

your sig sucks by the way, Soccer is the most useless boring sport there is, no wonder the Europeans love it.

strike a nerve?

Why is it that you find it necessary to troll me?

Not trolling. You're spilling your dumb shit all over the place, and you think no one would call you on it?

your sig sucks by the way, Soccer is the most useless boring sport there is, no wonder the Europeans love it.

Now who's trolling? And being quite shit at it, too. Lulz.

Did anyone else think of this when that guy talked???

funny-animals-01-laughing-horse.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back