So if CM Punk reforms the NWO.......

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
If CM Punk ever reformed the NWO like Kevin Nash was trying to stir a few months back would his theme intro sound like this? - Yes I know its not happening.. just saying.. this theme music sounded pretty good for him.

[YOUTUBE]epkU-6s5XQM[/YOUTUBE]

For shits and giggles though if they if reform the NWO would these guys be in it?

[YOUTUBE]lfoyYosq2z0[/YOUTUBE]

I like it. Nothing terrible about fantasy booking.

I think a mega stable of top draw talent like Cena, Triple H, Lesnar, even The Rock. Bring in an older NWO member like Nash maybe Hogan. Give them every belt and have them destroy every young guy that tries to beat them. Just burry them beyond belief.

I like it. Nothing terrible about fantasy booking.

I think a mega stable of top draw talent like Cena, Triple H, Lesnar, even The Rock. Bring in an older NWO member like Nash maybe Hogan. Give them every belt and have them destroy every young guy that tries to beat them. Just burry them beyond belief.

There is EVERYTHING wrong with fantasy booking, because it always sounds like total shit. Seriously, give me ONE example of a person saying "Now, if I were booking the product, it would go like....", where the pitch isn't just full of fail....

I don't want to see another NWO ever again after the last time, but if I did happen, I would certainly not include those members. Factions include veterans and up-and-comers, the idea is that by the end of it guys get over. NWO - X-pac, Konnan, Buff Bagwell an so on. DX - HHH, X-Pac, N.A.O, Chyna. Evolution - Orton and Batista. Nexus - Everyone.

If everybody involved in this NWO is the top flight established superstars, nobody benefits. You'd need the competing force to go over them, a force consisted of people like Cody Rhodes, Ziggler, Bryan, Barrett, Kofi Kingston, Sin Cara. I'ts not believable for this level of people to win, and for that reason, even without the others, it's a bad idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back