• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So I think I may have

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
Finally given up smoking for good. One week tomorrow, but all the cravings have been gone since I woke up yesterday. Sorry, If I red repped you for an insanely stupid reason, post in here and I'll fix it. Fuck I hate giving up smoking. I just hope it's the last time I'll do it.

Congratulations Sparky. I have heard how hard it is to kick.

I think you hit J4L in the WZ prison with some red rep. Not sure with the reason behind it... He cant post here.

Congratulations but it ain't over yet :) Give it a couple of weeks until the complacency kicks in and then just wait for a stressful situation to crop up. I've seen it so many times

Last time I gave up I didn't have one for three months. then a stressful time hit and the first thing I did was buy a packet of smokes. So I know what you mean there Loveless.

ummmm it's Sparky

Also I'm glad you were able to quit. I did it a few months ago when i found out my grandfather was dying of Lung cancer and it was one of the hardest things i ever did.

Good for you man. I don't know if you are still pissed about what we talked about, but I know some forums have different rules in terms of spoilers. I'm a smoker too and have always had a hard time to quit. I always thought you were a good poster, so no hard feelings on my end.

Thats good all 3 of my immediate family members in my dad, mom, and brother just quit at the same time so I saw how hard it was for them.

You didn't green rep me, which is almost as insanely stupid as red repping someone. I blame the smokes as well.

I lost my father to lung cancer due to years of smoking and working in a factory. Hopefully you kicked the habit for good Sparky. Good luck the rest of the way homie.

Eh, I'll take it, as long as you compliment me as well. Nobody has noticed my pedicure and I've been wearing flip flops all day long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back