• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So, I just had the worst weekend of my life

Disturbed

Championship Contender
Friday, I was supposed to go on a vacation for the weekend but it got canceled due to snow.

Saturday, My girlfriend and I broke up.

Today, I found out a close friend of mine is moving away. Then tonight my mom has to go to the emergency room....

FML :banghead:

Friday, I was supposed to go on a vacation for the weekend but it got canceled due to snow.

Saturday, My girlfriend and I broke up.

Today, I found out a close friend of mine is moving away. Then tonight my mom has to go to the emergency room....

FML :banghead:

Wait wait wait wait wait you actually found some girl that was stupid enough to go out with you? Well at least she had some sense in her

You're 15 you were on about "getting with ho's" just last week, so you obviously didn't hold your GF in high esteem.

May I ask, what have I ever done to you? Can I help all the things that are happening to me? You think I control the weather, my friend leaving, things not working out with the girlfriend, or my moms health? The only thing I can make an effort on is the girlfriend but it was really hard.

May I ask, what have I ever done to you? Can I help all the things that are happening to me? You think I control the weather, my friend leaving, things not working out with the girlfriend, or my moms health? The only thing I can make an effort on is the girlfriend but it was really hard.
You know, I haven't seen my best friend in 8 months but that still doesn't stop us from being best friends...

1) Weather? So what vacations come and go.

2) GF as I pointed out you've spent weeks asking about how to get a ho, you admitted you didn't care for her.

3) Your best friend moving town. It happens? I see my best friends a few times a year, but with things like phone and FB you can keep in touch.

4) I'm sorry to hear about your mother, that must suck.

Look on the bright side, if you had gone on the vacation it may have been more difficult to get your mother to the emergency room. Even if you did things could end up a lot more difficult if she needed to stay past when your vacation was meant to end. Maybe things worked out better this way.

97410-wahmbulance.jpg

Hey man, you're 15, in 5 or 6 years you'll forget all about this girl. She'll be a distant memory, some Mary Jane Rotten Crotch you fingerbanged in her bedroom before her mom got home from the grocery store.

Everything else is bad news. It always sucks when vacations get canceled especially when you've been looking forward to it for a while, and I sincerely hope that your mother is okay. It's always terrifying when a loved one has to go to the hospital, but she's in capable hands and will be taken care of there. Best of luck to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back