• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So everyone agrees Titus O'Neil is being squandered, right?

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
It's not just me?

I've been saying it for months. In front of my television. Where nobody can hear me or verify that this actually happened. But I've been saying that the guy's not getting any younger. True of all of us. Especially problematic for a guy in an athletic field. Young is fine if you need a warm body. But Titus has presence and star power that isn't being fully utilized. He needs to drop the baggage.

#PushTitus #DogBark #TechnicalFoul

A lot of people are being squandered and Titus is definitely one of them.

I think Titus could definitely be a star in the WWE, he certainly has the look and physique but he also has a personality, when you put him next to Darren Young its very apparent who has the charisma of The Prime Time Players. Given a character tweak and a solid push I could see Titus doing very well for himself. I'm not gonna say he's a main eventer, there's a reason why its called potential but surely he has the potential to be a main eventer.

He's just too old for a huge push.
batista_280x390_776152a.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Titus, but the returns wouldn't be worth the investment, IMO.

What's the story? What is his gimimck? Do you think he is a better wrestler than Bobby Lashley? As little charisma as Lashely had in ECW he was way more charismatic than Titus.

Bobby Lashley had the charisma of a turnip with a full-time accountancy job. But he was black, so fair play.

Edit: For the record, I considered Titus O'Neill to be shit until about a week ago. No foresight here.

I used to think that Abraham Washington "made" PTP. Then I started watching WWE Inbox and that other YouTube show. I think it's called Backstage Fallout? Anyway I saw that PTP were pretty interesting on their own. Now I feel they are mildly entertaining but if they were released right now I wouldn't care at all. On the same token if they split and either one got a massive push I wouldn't be bothered.

Big E is SUCH an interesting specimen. While he can easily do the whole brutal big guy thing Big Zeke's been doing, his normal speaking is very witty and articulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back