Smallville Movie - Absolute Justice hellz ya

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vA8Y_Vq5ZWM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vA8Y_Vq5ZWM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

God Damn this better be on DVD. I haven't watched the season and this show should be updated every Saturday on Netflix instant watch.

I met the guy who wrote Smallville, went to my school or something. I live an exciting life. :rolleyes:

I don't know. He lost my interest when he said he wrote such movies as Hannah Montana and the movie with the car and Lohan. Uhh, you know, that one.

Yep. Google tells me it's Herbie goes to something. I'm not putting that much work into it.

I have a feeling he knew all along but he didnt want people to think that he watched that movie so he acted like he didnt know

Hmm. Not too impressed with just the trailer. I followed the whole series but lost interest about a month ago and stopped following it.

I really like the new season. Its really dark compared to the last ones

The show really isn't the same without Lex. I also hate how Clark's mother isn't even mentioned anymore, like she doesn't even exist.

Of course Lana is gone, which was also a great character.

And of course, killing Lionel Luther was a major mistake, in my view, especially with Lex leaving the show the season after. Had that known that Ronsebaum was leaving, I doubt they would have killed off Lionel Luther. So that was a big blow to the series.

I know Chloe was doing some semi-heelish things Clark didn't agree with this season, but like I said I stopped watching about a month ago.

Not a big fan of General Zod. His storyline just isn't as interesting.

I was amazed how they survived last season with how many people left the show. Not a big fan of Tess Mercer's character and trying to be a female Lionel Luther and Doomsday was kind of meh.

So I don't know how this show stays afloat, but hats off to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back