Smackdown! vs. RAW vs. ECW at Surivior Series

WrestlingIsJericho616

St. Louis Cardinals FAN!
There have been many memorable debuts at Survivor Series, from the first matches of Kurt Angle, Undertaker and The Rock to the introduction of one of the most terrifying structures in sports-entertainment, the Elimination Chamber. After last year’s Survivor Series featured a battle of the brands in a Classic Survivor Series Match between Team SmackDown and Team RAW, ECW will make their Survivor Series debut on November 26 in Philadelphia.

The details of ECW’s involvement in Survivor Series are still unclear, but we do know for certain that it will be RAW vs. SmackDown vs. ECW when the second longest running pay-per-view in WWE history celebrates its 20th anniversary. Will we still see a Classic Survivor Series elimination tag match, or will the involvement of a third brand bring about a new type of match stipulation? What will the scene be like in the locker room when the RAW and SmackDown Superstars meet the Extremists of ECW? For some, like Rob Van Dam, it will be a reunion of sorts, but what about newcomers like CM Punk, or ECW originals like the ever-volatile Sandman?

-WWE.com

What do you guys think?
I think this is great idea

I dont think it will be that great because all of the big stars will be in other matches. so you will have 2 big guys and like 3 up and comers on each team.

i think it still could be a good match just having all three brand against one another has to spark something up and we still do not know what the card will be for survivor series so you cant count all the big stars...u dnt kno that all of the big stars will be in other matches yet so

i think the hardy boyz (if they reformed) and John cena vs Edge w/lita and the nwo (by my bad DX vs nWo to me is just some *bleep* a kid on the street made up so what do you guys think?

hardboys would be good....cena vs edge i dunno man cuz its been done so many times i just dnt kno if it would have the same intensity....and yes i agree with yo uwhen the dx vs nwo stuff is garbage...and as just stated on one of the most recent post on wrestlezone they stated its a slim chance because of all the reasons such as scott hall screwin up last time....nash and hall dont like to work house shows and as stated previous times they wouldnt want to work a full time schedule

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back