Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 roster

I don't care too much about the Games itself, i just buy them because i have everyone since the original for playstation. The majority of the Wrestling gamers probably wont care about the size because most top people are in the games and most kids or teenagers wont play with like Super Crazy, Or Hacksaw, Or probably even more Cruiserweights, even though that is all i use are the CW's

I don't care too much about the Games itself, i just buy them because i have everyone since the original for playstation. The majority of the Wrestling gamers probably wont care about the size because most top people are in the games and most kids or teenagers wont play with like Super Crazy, Or Hacksaw, Or probably even more Cruiserweights, even though that is all i use are the CW's
Which is stupid I have played with every single character ever in all the SD! games I don't know why you would want to play as John Cena over and over again these games gives us a chance to give the mid-carders and jobbers a chance at winning lol.

Which is stupid I have played with every single character ever in all the SD! games I don't know why you would want to play as John Cena over and over again these games gives us a chance to give the mid-carders and jobbers a chance at winning lol.

No, what i was trying to say is i always play with Cruiserweights. Like last year i played with Helms, Chavo, Mysterio, Psicosis, and any other CW in that game. I am just buying this game this year for MVP, but i read his overall isnt an 85 its an 88 like Kennedy.

No, what i was trying to say is i always play with Cruiserweights. Like last year i played with Helms, Chavo, Mysterio, Psicosis, and any other CW in that game. I am just buying this game this year for MVP, but i read his overall isnt an 85 its an 88 like Kennedy.
Yea I know what you were trying to say I'm just saying for people who wouldn't play as CW.

OIC. I got eliminated in the RR with Psicosis in like 1 minute, stupid Khali. I just hate when you were the CW, and when you kicked it would hurt you not them. I thought the kicks were suppose to ground the so called monsters. But anyways I dont care too much for the rosters because they do me no good. Even though i am not a fan of the WWE and how they use Londrick but i do wish they were in the game, i just might have to create them if i can, and the rosters are so small i believe Rey and Batista are one tag champs and the Hardy's are another.

OIC. I got eliminated in the RR with Psicosis in like 1 minute, stupid Khali. I just hate when you were the CW, and when you kicked it would hurt you not them. I thought the kicks were suppose to ground the so called monsters. But anyways I dont care too much for the rosters because they do me no good. Even though i am not a fan of the WWE and how they use Londrick but i do wish they were in the game, i just might have to create them if i can, and the rosters are so small i believe Rey and Batista are one tag champs and the Hardy's are another.
Yea I think 08 is going to fix that whole thing with the CW vs. HW yea Batista and Rey are the WWE Tag Team Champs and the Hardyz are the World Champs pretty stupid but they no other option because of the lacking rosters I'm still hoping you can download more guys over the Xbox Live marketplace.

Yea I think 08 is going to fix that whole thing with the CW vs. HW yea Batista and Rey are the WWE Tag Team Champs and the Hardyz are the World Champs pretty stupid but they no other option because of the lacking rosters I'm still hoping you can download more guys over the Xbox Live marketplace.

I was told you can, and i also read you can wrestle with Vince, Shane and JBL, but they are unlockables. But they needed to add more tag teams, i would have loved too see the Cade and Murdoch

And don't forget bald Vince xD yea they were in the last game so why aren't they in this one? So stupid

i think Vince and Shane and JBL are in this game, except you have too unlock them. I also think they are there for all systems but not sure, you cant believe everything you read on the net.

Official Roster

RAW
John Cena- now injured
King Booker- no longer with company
Bobby Lashley- now injured
Sandman- No longer with company
Randy Orton
Carlito
Snitsky
Shad- No longer with company
JTG- No longer with company
Jeff Hardy
Shawn Michaels
Triple H
Youmanga
William Regal- Should not be in game
Mr. Kennedy

Notable Exeptions- Londrick, WGTT, Cade and Murdoch

Smackdown

Batista
Undertaker
Edge
Finlay
Rey Mysterio
Matt Hardy
MVP
Chris Masters- No longer with company, should not have been in anyway
Kenny Dykstra- Should not be in game
Ric Flair
Kane
Mark Henry
Gregory Helms- Injured Right Now
Chavo Guerrero- Have no clue where he is
The Great Khali

Notable Exeptions- D&D, Chuck Polumbo, Jimmy Wang Yang, Jamie Noble

ECW

Tommy Dreamer
CM Punk
Marcus Cor Von- No longer with company
Elijah Burke
Johnny Nitro

Notable Exeptions- Balls Mahoney, Kevin Thorn, Da Miz

Divas

Ashley
Melina
Mickey James
Torrie Wilson
Kelly Kelly
Candice
Michelle McCool

Notable Exeptions

Maria, Beth Phoenix

Legends

Mick Foley
Stone Cold
The Rock
Bret Hart
Rick Rude
Roddy Piper
Sabu
Terry Funk

Exeptions- Dusty Rhodes, GOLDBERG, Trish Stratus, Lita, RVD

There are 2 big problems that I have with this game, 1) There are not enough true tag teams in the game u got, Cryme Tyme, The Hardyz, DX, Rated RKO and thats it, plz put some true tag teams in the game. 2) Not nearly enough ECW superstars, I want to see Miz, Balls, Thorn, hell evan Stevie.

Why the hell are guys like Kenny Dykstra, William Regal, and Masters in the game??

Since this is the spam board and all, and your habit of pointing out peoples' English for no reason, I'd like to point out your disgusting use of "there's" -

The way you spelled it: thyere's
The way you WANTED to spell it: theyre's (I'm guessing the beforehand was a typo)
What this means: "They are is" (Holy shit)
What it should have been: "There's" (There is)

Anonymous Mozzarella: B+
Y 2 Jake: D-

Shame on you, mister. You're grounded until you can pull those grades up!

Lol I know. My spelling and grammer is terrible. This is why I'm pointing out other peoples mistakes. It's a slippery slope one you become comfortable with your bad grammar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back