Smackdown vs. Raw = 2 years behind.

The Raven's Epitaph

Getting Noticed By Management
EDIT: Can somebody of "higher power" delete this thread? I just realised that there's an actual thread for Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 and I don't really want to get in any trouble and cause problems for people that don't need to be caused. Thank you in advance.

Most people own at least one Smackdown vs. Raw game and we all know that every year, lets say 2010 for example, we're 2 years behind on things.

In Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 we had all the 2008 arena's minus the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania (I think it's those two) that are always the right year; and it's obvious that in 2011 we're going to have all the 2009 arena's.

Here's what I had in mind:

What if for Smackdown vs. Raw 2012 we waited just a little bit longer and had it released in January 2013? And throughout the whole of next year, THQ (or whoever creates the next game) can work on the correct arenas, superstars, music etc. For example. The 2011 Royal Rumble is on and THQ begin working on the Royal Rumble arena itself, then Elimination Chamber comes on, they begin working on that arena.

If that carries on throughout the entire year then every arena would be the correct one, and we wouldn't have to play another Smackdown vs. Raw game, reliving something that happened 2 years ago.

Personally, I think that it'd be a better experience and a better game all around. I think it ruins the game itself when it's called "2011" and we're playing "2009" stuff.

What do you think? Is this a good idea? Would it be worth waiting just a LITTLE bit longer for? Would it make for a better gaming experience? Let me know what you think and thanks.

Don't know what you're on about to be honest. This years Smackdown vs. Raw will have up to date arenas up to about May-June this year. And I don't know how your idea would keep the arenas up to date. Or why it's imprtant when the gameplay is that poor.

Don't know what you're on about to be honest. This years Smackdown vs. Raw will have up to date arenas up to about May-June this year.

Which part didn't you understand? I thought it was pretty straight forward.

In SvR 2010 we were playing with all the 2008 arenas so we're 2 years behind.

What I was saying was, why not release 2012 in January 2013?
That way, THQ can work on all of next year's arenas and pay per views properly so we are no longer 2 years behind.

It's abit of a wait for SvR 2012 but I think it'd be better.

In SvR 2010 we were playing with all the 2008 arenas so we're 2 years behind.

No they're. It has the back end of 2008, but 2/3 of them are from 2009. You'll never be two year behind because the next game comes out before that's possible.

That way, THQ can work on all of next year's arenas and pay per views properly so we are no longer 2 years behind.

Your idea is to leave the game for two years so the arenas are in date. Only you haven't taken into consideration that they'll have to make, for example, the TLC PPV arena and then the game won't come out for another three months or so.

Also, I presume the game would then come out every couple of years? The arenas are going to be really out of date then.

It's abit of a wait for SvR 2012 but I think it'd be better.

You haven't factored in the roster changes at all, have you? The current game is out of date and it came out 9 months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back