WWE GAMES

gers09

follower the Wyatt family
WWE ALL STARS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUsLEPRR1xA

WWE SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6UScN9JPxs

these are the two new games for wwe by THQ. My question is what one of these two games are you going to buy or will you be like me and probably buy both lol

both look great SvR is obversely the classic and real sim game made to be as close to the real thing as can be and will be the better of the two. All stars it an exaggeration there bigger more powerful and can fly more but at same time will this ruin the game

SvR 2011!!

Haha. I saw the look of All Stars, and frankly I didn't like it. I appreciate wrestling games for the SLIGHT realism. You do at some points really get into the matches on the SvR games, and I just don't see that I could do that with All Stars. I mean, they are completely different games, and All Stars is a new type of wrestling game, but it just doesn't appeal to me. SvR 2010 blew me away, and I still play it for at least 10 hours a week. The match types never get old, and the controls are more perfect than I could have dreamed. So If they keep the formula established in 2010, I will go out, buy an Xbox, and then purchase 2011. Sadly, I use the PS2 Version of SvR and by far, 2010 is better than every game that has come out. (Just Bring it, Shut Your Mouth, Here Comes the Pain, SvR, 2006, exc.) I will be buying 2011, and I have extremely high expectations for it. I hope it lives up. :)

The best wrestling games on the market continue to be Filsinger Games Champions of the Galaxy, Legends of Wrestling and Legends of the Future games. They aren't video games, rather table top dice and charts games. Way better and require much more imagination than any kind of video games. A lot more freedom and chance too. Not bagging on video games, but for the more adult fan, FG products are much stronger. They don't have the current WWE roster due to character rights, but the Legends sets have tons of well known Legends like RVD, Bryan Danielson, The Road Warriors, lots of WWF guys from the 80's and almost the whole ECW roster for example. The Legends of the Future games have everyone we know from Chikara, ROH etc...

I've tried the WWE video games and they just don't stand up against the roll playing products. Nothing against them, they're just so much more basic and limited vs. what you can do with a never-ending fed put together with the FG stuff.

The All-Stars game looks fun but I can imagine it getting both annoying and frustrating. It may be good as a beat em up to play with a friend but I can't see it's one player mode having much longevity.

As for the Smackdown Vs Raw game. The cry for positional moves for weapon interaction has been heard for years. Finally they've done it, but have they really done what we asked? I see the tables being smashed to smithereens at the slightest touch. Moves that don't look like they'd land on the table doing so and, in one instance, Rey being German Suplexed through a table and his reaction to it being very unrealistic.

I personally don't care for these features so much. I'd prefer a better way of competing in ladder matches, the drain bar on the belt or briefcase is slow and unrealistic. Most of the time in MITB matches in the current game I find everyone is pretty much beaten yet it takes me around a minute at the top of the ladder to drain the bar. As if that wasn't bad enough, I will still be knocked off the ladder whilst attempting to drain the bar and it will then take me a while to get everyone incapacitated again. Royal Rumble seems Ok now. Cell, Cage and Chamber matches could all do with a redesign.

I'll probably buy them, as I said, They'll be good to play with friends but I can't say I'm too excited for them. Fifa 11, Spiderman, Fable 3 and COD are what I'm looking forward to.

I'm going to be buying SVR 2010, I'm going to buy it instead of All Stars because I like games that are trying to be realistic and that's what SVR is trying to be where as All Stars is completely the opposite.

btw what I mean by realistic is the characters because the speaciality matches aren't really that realistic in SVR.

SVR2011 is definitely a game I'll pick up. I like the idea of WWE All-Stars but with how Legends of Wrestlemania panned out I think I'll try this one out before I commit to buying it.

SVR2011 looks like it is improving on a hell of a lot of stuff that I've wanted to see for a long time. They have a massive roster this time around, they improved weapon use and certain match types (like HIAC), the WWE universe mode sounds pretty awesome, they made some significant game play changes that should be good (like deciding if you can follow up with a pin after a perfectplex or just hitting the move, stuff like that) and most of all, they have a good track record. I've bought every Smackdown game ever released so might as well keep the tradition going.

SVR2011 because from the internet reports it sounds like the best game in many years. WWE all stars sounds like WWE legends of wresltemania and that game was boring after a few weeks. Ever since WWE started the SVR games i have bought all of them and they get better every year and I look forward to the SVR2011 game. WWE all stars wont be as fun as SVR2011

SvR 11 all the way!!!!!!!!! looks awesome i cant wait to make some dope new create a wrestlers!!!!!!

I will 100% be picking up SDvsRaw20011 on its release date, as I have done with EVERY smackdown game since the original on PS1. I absolutely love them, easily my favourite games of all time (closely followed by Pro Evo), and I dread to think how many hours I have spent playing the series!

All Stars has no appeal whatsoever for me, it looks cheesy and childish

I'd definitely have to go with Smackdown v. Raw 2011, All Stars looks like a game you'd buy off of Xbox Live. SVR 2011 is the first in the series to have an actual Physics Engine, while it is only being used for weapons, it does look pretty cool. We're also getting some of the things we've been begging for such as, an improved Hell in a Cell Match, Minitrons, a large selection of Legends, and the return of Fighting Stances. What's funny about All Stars is that it's being made by the same people who created "TNA iMPACT!" which I managed to pick-up yesterday and I can say that, expect for the great graphics, was God-Awful. So yea, it's going to be SVR 2011 for me.

Smackdown vs raw 2011 looks amazing but i would like to be able to actually cash in money in the bank in the game rather than win MITB and thats it you dont get a shot and my idea is that there should be an option after championship matches saying "cash in money in the bank?" then you can determine if you want to or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back