Smackdown Spoiler

Frank the Frowner

Getting Noticed By Management
It's in white, but the WWE is definitely dropping the ball.

Colt Cabana is going to debut Friday night, jobbing to The Brian Kendrick. He's going to go by the name "Scotty Goldman".

So his very first match is going to be a loss to Brian Kendrick. I don't think this was the right way to debut him. His debut match should have been on ECW, as part of the new talent initiative, especially when it's bombed so hard.

And the name has potential for him to be a TNA-Level offensive Jewish character. I don't know why they couldn't have him use his name, especially when he's been successful in ROH, like Punk.

Evan Bourne actually did debut with a loss, jobbing to Shelton. He got to show off some of his offense, though.

Smackdown is the most boring brand ever do you know why?
1. Well it may have umaga and jeff hardy but nowt else is good on it...(exept triple h).
2.Its got Edge cheating on that woman which is never heard of exept on tape which the game :)worship:) taped.
3.Finally:eek2:the undertaker returnes its so obvious anyway
:lol:and if you like smackdown aka let down then:schild13:

woody4thegame, your an idiot

as for colt cabana, I dont think this is an official debut, He is probably just in the area, and they literally ran out of jobbers(moore got fired, Kendrick fought all the other ones)
so wwe just grabbed some guys that would make kendrick look better than he already does, He probably will go straight back to developemental after this,

From Smackdown it looks like this is his official debut and he looked good. He got in a decent amount of offence and he was entertaining which is one of his strong points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back