Smackdown Live 5/30: Hardbody Maharaja Era continues

Tell me they're not just going to book ANOTHER "let's throw everyone into one match" match. If that's really all the writers can come up with, fire them. It's basically throwing their hands up and saying "we don't know what to do" and it happens WAY too often lately.

I love looking at Alexa Bliss, but God we can forget that This is Your Life shit. Rock/Mankind did it best, and it's the only one even remotely viewable.

You know the guy who thought of that probably got a raise.

Well why shouldn't he? It's another way to let them put their feet up and just do random tags and one on ones without having to put any effort into it because none of those matches change a thing heading into the pay per view.

Yep. Fire them.

It did come off as lazy booking, but even if they had to set up a 1st-ever Women's MITB match, I'd say this is at least better than the Hell in a Cell set-up last year for Sasha and Charlotte. We at least got a brawl segment to set up the ladder match, instead of just giving the Women a Cell match just because they "earned it".

It did come off as lazy booking, but even if they had to set up a 1st-ever Women's MITB match, I'd say this is at least better than the Hell in a Cell set-up last year for Sasha and Charlotte. We at least got a brawl segment to set up the ladder match, instead of just giving the Women a Cell match just because they "earned it".

That's because it is lazy booking. It's the same idea that we've got on Raw and for the men's MITB match. It's just giving us one thought and then waiting for the first show after Money in the Bank to do anything else. How does that take nearly thirty people?

It's hilarious to me that Ziggler just a few months or so ago was talking about breaking that glass ceiling and now he's bragging about being a former world champion via MITB cash in. Teehee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back