Smackdown Live 3/14 - Shane McMahon/AJ Styles Confrontation

@smarkmouth

Friendly Neighborhood
Which is just about all that's confirmed, no? First Smackdown I remember in awhile without them announcing a match a week ahead of time.

Oh yeah... and they're in Pittsburgh. Angle is from Pittsburgh.

Could be a surprise to have him appear for something like HBK did last night.

Thats a - 23 HP for you.

I can't help it. He has the same catch phrase week in and week out which is stupid. He calls people by the wrong name constantly. JBL has to save him by ripping on him or else they'd just sit there in silence because Mauro can't get simple names correct. That's why they stuck Otunga and Phillips out there. Because Mauro can't handle it on his own.

Why isn't Mauro there, because of the snow here. We didn't get that much in Toronto.

Gotta say, JBL + Tom Philips as a commentary team is decent enough. Always thought three was a crowd at the commentary desk anyway.

Not affected by the snow storm, but how's it for everyone that is affected by it? Just curious.

Gotta say, JBL + Tom Philips as a commentary team is decent enough. Always thought three was a crowd at the commentary desk anyway.

Not affected by the snow storm, but how's it for everyone that is affected by it? Just curious.
We're hit hard in Montreal. I'm waiting to hear an accident outside my window.

Three? Hell... we've got four.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back