Smackdown coming to my hometown!

simpsons_fanatic742

WZPC Intercontinental Champion
Finally the WWE is coming back to Hamilton for a taped show, not a house show. September 15, Smackdown invades Copps Colliseum. If I'm not able to get tickets because of school I will just straight up snap. I already missed the house show here where Kofi won the Tag belts of of Morrison & Miz so it better not happen again.

LOL I'm just busting your chops man. That's cool that you are going to get a chance to go to a Smackdown taping, enjoy!

Damnit! I thought you meant they were coming to my hometown of Hamilton, Ohio. Oh well, at least they try making it to Cincy at least once a year for TV.

I love how in America a three hour drive is standard procedure, but here driving from London to Liverpool is like the odyssey or something.

I already missed the house show here where Kofi won the Tag belts of of Morrison & Miz so it better not happen again.

i had tickets to the wwe aberdeen, scotland tour show but had to sell them coz my mates went to watch :glare: celtic :glare: instead and i missed the 1st time y2j accidentaly removed mysterios mask

im seek!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back