• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smackdown 8/29

Well you are a man and are somewhat biased considering she's a honey. Me I'm not impressed. Might be her husband is a bit of a turn off.

Her ROH run is kind of hard to ignore. The fact that her shorts (if you can call them that) were smaller than Alexa Bliss' has no connection to this I assure you.

That random Sgt. Slaughter video reminded me that my grandparent's neighbor looks just like him minus the mustache. No this isn't a relevant comment it just makes me laugh every time I see Slaughter.

Dolph Ziggler is REALLY desperate.

Also, two time world champion, six time I.C champion and a former U.S champion an afterthought does not make.

I doubt I'll ever say this again but I'm interested in what Dolph is doing.

That backstage interviewer was stunning too.

We're having another match to find out what kind of match we'll be having later.

There are NO OTHER POSSIBLE OPTIONS to determine this? Not at all? Nothing?

Oh I totally believe you about the shorts I mean. LMAO

She had them in TNA too. There was a night where she finished with a match and the camera was positioned behind her, just as she put her hands on her knees to get some air. I'm sure the camera angle was COMPLETELY coincidental.

She had them in TNA too. There was a night where she finished with a match and the camera was positioned behind her, just as she put her hands on her knees to get some air. I'm sure the camera angle was COMPLETELY coincidental.

Oh I'm sure it was. LOL

Natayla has a shirt about her annoying cat, I just found another reason why she drives me nuts. Nobody cares about your dumb cat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back