• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Slyfox's dinner: Choose for him

Choose Slyfox's dinner

• Spaghetti

• Baconator

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here's what I think I have learned about Sly's tastes:

Likes Chick-Fil-A
Dislikes mayo
Dislikes Papa John's
Likes Baconator
Likes reheated pasta
Never tried a Frosty
Possibly lactose intolerant

I wonder what important shit has left my brain to fill in this information.

Damn it. My local Wendy's was closed by the time I got home from work. You guys have ruined my evening now. Fuck you all.....

I've never had a Wendy's Frosty.
You are missing out on the greatest Fast Food experience ever.

EVER.
So, you pay a dollar and you receive the card (goes on your key ring). From then on, you get a free Jr. Frosty every time you show the card.
I used to have one of those too, back when I lived in Pennsylvania (and Wendys was the closest and best option for a fast food burger), but it was only a limited time thing. Back on Long Island I go to Five Guys since it's closer and better.

Here's what I think I have learned about Sly's tastes:

Possibly lactose intolerant

I wonder what important shit has left my brain to fill in this information.
Pasta with Four CHEESE sauce, Baconator (a CHEESEburger). I don't know where you get Lactose Intolerant from.

Damn it. My local Wendy's was closed by the time I got home from work. You guys have ruined my evening now. Fuck you all.....
Isn't the Drive Up open late? By me the drive-ups are open until like 2 or 3 (hell, I actually think McDonalds Drive up never closes).

Pasta with Four CHEESE sauce, Baconator (a CHEESEburger). I don't know where you get Lactose Intolerant from.

Isn't the Drive Up open late? By me the drive-ups are open until like 2 or 3 (hell, I actually think McDonalds Drive up never closes).

Lobby closes at 10, drive up closes at midnight in this town. I mean, I do have McDonald's, but I just had that shit before my shift.

Good point. That's the only reason to never have a Frosty.

Shit, man, that sucks.

1) After eating his meal he's to full for an Icecream
5) He either goes through the drive thru or he can't be fucked lining up again after his meal just to get an icecream and he won't buy it with his meal because it will melt by the time he eats his burger and chips.
2) He gets a thickshake with his meal wiping out the need for an icecream
3) He don't eat icecream
4) the appeal has never been there?

5) He either goes through the drive thru or he can't be fucked lining up again after his meal just to get an icecream and he won't buy it with his meal because it will melt by the time he eats his burger and chips.
3) He don't eat icecream

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

We can count by ones?

3) He don't eat icecream

I don't think ST or I were trying to make a qualified or serious medical evaluation. We both just like Frosty's.

This may be too late, but if you make spaghetti as good as myself you shouldn't even have to think about it. Not to mention it's much, much healthier if that's what you're aiming for.

Also, I pretty much never eat fast food, but if you're going to go to Wendy's, get a damn spicy chicken burger, that's the only reason to even bother going to a Wendy's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back