• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Slyfox's dinner: Choose for him

Choose Slyfox's dinner

• Spaghetti

• Baconator

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
This is like the third time I've done this, so take pride in my reliance on the assistance of Wrestlezone. I'm trying to decide between two meal options.

1) Leftover spaghetti I cooked yesterday, and I make DAMN good spaghetti (and yes, there are different qualities of spaghetti).

2) A Baconator from Wendys (I had one last night, and it was so damn good, even if it is expensive).

Please choose.

What the fuck is a baconator, and what sauce are you using to flavour the Spaghetti? I don't think I can answer without that information.

What the fuck is a baconator? I don't think I can answer without that information.

Wendys-Baconator.jpg

They're delicious but are a heart attack waiting to happen.

I'd go with spaghetti, but remember to use a bowl, don't wanna be going & pullin' a Sully.

Spaghetti, for two reasons. One, I've never eaten in Wendy's, so a baconator is gibberish to me. Two, spaghetti is one of my favorite foods, I eat it for dinner a couple times a week, and if you make good spaghetti, all the more reason.

I used to work at a Wendy's and once had a customer order a triple baconator with an extra patty, thus making it a quadruple baconator. That said, I'd go with Spaghetti.

What the fuck is a baconator, and what sauce are you using to flavour the Spaghetti? I don't think I can answer without that information.
Bun, patty, cheese, bacon, patty, cheese, bacon, bacon, bun (I don't do ketchup or mayo). Quite simply it's one of the greatest sandwiches I've ever seen.

I use four cheese spaghetti sauce. But the sauce alone doesn't make good spaghetti.

Spaghetti. It's way cheaper than driving to Wendy's and ordering something expensive.

I can still eat my spaghetti tomorrow though, and I have to go out to buy my sister a birthday present anyways.
I used to work at a Wendy's and once had a customer order a triple baconator with an extra patty, thus making it a quadruple baconator.
Sounds amazing.

Bun, patty, cheese, bacon, patty, cheese, bacon, bacon, bun (I don't do ketchup or mayo). Quite simply it's one of the greatest sandwiches I've ever seen.

I use four cheese spaghetti sauce. But the sauce alone doesn't make good spaghetti.

The baconator sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen.

I say eat the spaghetti, unless you're going out anyway, in which case have the Wendy's.

If you're going to go out like that, go out with a smile on your face.

I may not be a smart man (well, I am, but it's just a phrase), but I can promise every person on this forum one thing. You will die some day. Might as well do what you enjoy now, as long as what you enjoy is legal and doesn't affect others.

I feel fatter by just looking at that picture of the baconator. That said, its the weekend, and the weekend means treats, so baconator.

I may not be a smart man (well, I am, but it's just a phrase), but I can promise every person on this forum one thing. You will die some day. Might as well do what you enjoy now, as long as what you enjoy is legal and doesn't affect others.

Aren't you the one that tells me to go outside more often?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back