Slyfox randomly shares his current musical interest Pt. 2 (or 3)

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Every once in a while I fall in love with the music from a specific band, and when I get bored, I post it to WZ. Today that band is Dishwalla, a group I've known about and listened to for a while, but only recently truly appreciated. Here's a few songs from them. The first one, Counting Blue Cars, is easily their most popular and some of the older posters might remember hearing it.

The next song is a live version of Angels or Devils, a song which is great live and studio, though the studio version is faster.

This song is called "Mad Life". It's easy to listen to and easy to sing along with. The quality in this video isn't the best though but I couldn't find any better.

And the last song is one I just realized last night how amazing it is. But it may not be for everyone. It's called "Until I Wake Up".

Pretty sure most people on this forum were toddlers when Dishwalla got there first (& likely only) big hit.

Pretty sure most people on this forum were toddlers when Dishwalla got there first (& likely only) big hit.

Many may not have even been alive yet. When I first heard Dishwalla (back around 2004, I believe), I recognized Counting Blue Cars, though I didn't ever remember hearing it. It's a great song.

Many may not have even been alive yet. When I first heard Dishwalla (back around 2004, I believe), I recognized Counting Blue Cars, though I didn't ever remember hearing it. It's a great song.

Counting Blue Cars came out in '95, that's when I remember first hearing it, I was just starting HS then.

Counting Blue Cars is one of the many songs I associate with driving around aimlessly with my friends during the summer of 1996. I remember it well.

Haha, never heard of Dishwalla? Or these songs?

Afraid not, perhaps they didn't make as much of an impact over here.

But then again, in 1996 there was some stiff competition in the UK:
spice_girls.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back