Slyfox , KB

Yes I know. But unlike him I can at least construct a proper post. I am just in here because "some people" don't like my opinions on pro-wrestling. Its okay though. So much for freedom of speech.

Tips on how to get out of Prison:

1. Don't refer to Sly and I as "some people." We prefer Lord and Master.

2. Forget this notion that you have free speech in here. It doesn't work that way.

Yes I know. But unlike him I can at least construct a proper post. I am just in here because "some people" don't like my opinions on pro-wrestling. Its okay though. So much for freedom of speech.
It's the internet, moron. Not the U.S.

i dont know what this bloke did to get in the prison but the fact that Stonecoldhell isnt is ridiculous in my humble opinion

How's this for you:

Stonecoldhell is either a committed and original(at least in execution) and even somewhat humorous(at times) troll account or a child and/or mildly ******ed Austin mark.

That gets most of his posts trashed, and may eventually get him banned, but it probably won't get him put in prison.

You, on the other hand, are a fairly intelligent(or at least coherent) guy who could be a potentially decent poster, yet most of the time you instead choose to be a way too sensationalistic and combative blowhard.

Often times it seems that those are the types that KB ends up sending here.

Does that make any more sense?

I've read that the NJPW PPV will air late at night. Chances are that not many members would be watching it. Why don't you do a live LD for 4 hours (minus "sensationalistic and combative" comments) and see where that takes you?

Stonecoldhell doesn't make any moderator/admin do any extra work than they already do, whereas you're confrontational and act like a know-it-all towards folks that have the ability to enforce rules and guidelines on you.

If you go into a McDonalds and just start jerking off, you're going to be asked to leave. Now, you have the right to express yourself how you see fit in this McDonalds, but that place has the right to enforce their rules and so does your local police department.

Point is, follow the rules and you wouldn't have to worry about being in a prison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back