• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Slyfox faces tough ethical dilema, fights with computer geekdom

You obviously don't work with enough people to know just how little they know.

Now take that into consideration, and then take into consideration that I deal with helping people that don't have a clue 40 times a day.

So what's the more impressive feat, obtaining the knowledge necessary, or somehow, someway managing to talk people through fixing issues in 20 minutes that would easily take you 5?

I torrent a lot of shit, you know what I actually don't torrent anymore, is music. My Spotify account is pretty much all I use nowadays other than the music on my iPod for my car. To me that's highly interesting considering that's what got me started for torrenting back in the day.

And yes I own an Apple product, it's the only one I own and the only reason why I own an iPod instead of a Zune or any other semi decent MP3 player is because no one else makes hard drive based MP3 players and back then I was hell bent on having my entire music collection on it.

Nowadays, I carry about 8 gigs worth on there.

You could drive down to your local african-american neighbour Hood and find yourself a fun-loving woman with your same interests for that cost, SlyFox?

Come on big fella, time to step away from the TV and the Cheetos and go find a girl to invite over to your parents for dinner. I'm sure Mrs. Fox will be so proud of her son.

"Oh, Sly, honey! You're home! You know, I was just telling the neighbours all about how you're a big successfully forum adminstrator on that there internet..."

You could drive down to your local african-american neighbour Hood and find yourself a fun-loving woman with your same interests for that cost, SlyFox?

Come on big fella, time to step away from the TV and the Cheetos and go find a girl to invite over to your parents for dinner. I'm sure Mrs. Fox will be so proud of her son.

"Oh, Sly, honey! You're home! You know, I was just telling the neighbours all about how you're a big successfully forum adminstrator on that there internet..."
Sounds interesting, but I'm not so certain my wife would approve...would certainly be a little awkward.

Sounds interesting, but I'm not so certain my wife would approve...would certainly be a little awkward.

With your argumentative skills, I'm sure you could convince her that she was actually a door-to-door church representative that was dressed as a stereotypical "woman of the night" in order to bait nearly sinners into finding Our Lord And Savior Jeezus H. Christ.

That is, if any suspicious do arise in the first place. I'd figured you'd be the smart type and have your woman safety tucked away at home, focused on more important tasks. Namely, the dishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back