Slipknot

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
In May I'm finally going to get to see these fuckers live , and not just them but Korn, Clutch, the Used (which I could honestly care less about), All That Remains, and some other band I've never fucking heard of called Dirtfedd, and what makes this all even better is that this show is the day after the KsE, Lacuna Coil, & Chimaira show I'm going to also:headbanger:

Lucky mother fucker. I've always wanted to see them live so bad as their my second favorite band.

:headbanger: go fuckin wild bro.

they were in Baltimore in feb....and I have no idea why I didnt go. Likely becuase I hang out with primarily Black people, none of which listen to Slipknot (really think about that for a second :lmao: )...I shouldve just manned up and went by myself

they were in Baltimore in feb....and I have no idea why I didnt go. Likely becuase I hang out with primarily Black people, none of which listen to Slipknot (really think about that for a second :lmao: )...I shouldve just manned up and went by myself

Black people tend to hate slipknot with a passion. (No racism intended)

And yea I wanted to go to that but by the time I heard of it, it was to late. I was utterly dissapointed. Oh well maybe next time.

Again grats Justin I wish I was you for that one night :(

Never been to one but am dieing to go to one. It will undoubtedly be a heavy metal concert.

Always wanted to see Slayer live to. Another dream that will more then likely be crushed.

I go to shows by myself all the time, I usually run into someone I know anyway, and if I go with a group of friends chances are we'll get separated at some point

to be honest, I dont particularly like concerts. Probably played into the decision

I fucking love them, I'd take a badass metal show over a wrestling event anyday, in fact that sounds like it could be an interesting thread idea to bad I'm to lazy to make it, LOL

although if I ever get the chance to go to a Rob Zombie show, im for fuuuckin SURE going to that

Seen him twice, and I can't think of any other band except for Tool that has put on a more visually stunning stage show, Rob Zombie really knows how to utilize pyro, giant robots, and video footage form old cheesy horror movies among other things into his show, he's also very good at working the crowd, Zombie is always a guaranteed good show

justin is notorious for his sharp language.

Yes, cause everyone who listens to metal uses "sharp language":rolleyes:

Slipknot, Disturbed and Korn all rule. I love Slipknot and I am glad someone made a thread about them, they definatly are one of the best bands of the decade and their sound is definatly "me". I did kind of dislike the newest album "All hope is gone" and besides for maybe 4 or 5 songs', I have to say it's kind of weak. But their first album was and still is.....amazing!

Yea, I was pretty disappointed with "all hope is gone". like you said, only like 3 or 4 good ones, and phsyco social was already way played out to me by the time the album came out.

although "Snuff" is probably the best song they have ever came out with. Seriously.

Psychosocial is one of my favorite songs by the band. That is on all hope is gone. So is Snuff

Slipknot is epicness live...I saw them last year at MayhemFest...

KoRn was good, but you're seeing a much more bastardized version. Jon is the only original left, isn't he? Or, did Munky re-join the band?

Korn now consist of Jonathan, Feildy, and Munky (who never left to the best of my knowledge, are you sure you aren't thinking of Head?), and I've seen them twice before, once with the original line-up and again a couple years ago when they were touring on See You On The Other Side, with Mudvayne and 10 years, that was an epic show, Slipknot is headlining this show, and ultimatly the band I am most looking forward to seeing, though I'm also looking forward to Clutch and All That Remains too

The one thing I am curious about with Korn is who will be palying drums for them, I beleive the last time they toured they had Joey Jordison doing all the drum work for them, obviously he won't be able to on this tour, so I'm really curious as to who they'll get

Never been to one but am dieing to go to one. It will undoubtedly be a heavy metal concert.

Always wanted to see Slayer live to. Another dream that will more then likely be crushed.

Seriously, check out MayhemFest this year. Slayer is playing, along with Manson, Behemoth, Cannibal Corpes, and Jobforacowboy. There are other bands, but they escape me at the moment. It will be INSANE, and is required for the summer fest season for any metalhead.

Korn now consist of Jonathan, Feildy, and Munky (who never left to the best of my knowledge, are you sure you aren't thinking of Head?), and I've seen them twice before, once with the original line-up and again a couple years ago when they were touring on See You On The Other Side, with Mudvayne and 10 years, that was an epic show, Slipknot is headlining this show, and ultimatly the band I am most looking forward to seeing, though I'm also looking forward to Clutch and All That Remains too

The one thing I am curious about with Korn is who will be palying drums for them, I beleive the last time they toured they had Joey Jordison doing all the drum work for them, obviously he won't be able to on this tour, so I'm really curious as to who they'll get

Munky left to deal with some family stuff, and then I heard he had returned shortly thereafter. He left right after the Hold On video, and came back before any touring started. I thought I heard Fieldy had left to due some solo work. Still, Korn without Dave or Head is just different. They've gone downhill quick as far as new stuff is concerned.

ATR is amazing live. Seen them twice live, and they got the crowd going insane. I can't wait for this year's MayhemFest, so I can hear the new stuff live.

As it pertains to Korn, they really have gone downhill after Head left, "See you on the other side" and "Untitled" were both very odd and really is not a good representation of the band at all. I feel bad, they were once the most recognizable band in rock and now they are.......what they are. Someone should start a thread on them.

As it pertains to Slipknot, I would like to see them live, but I am not a fan of live shows, much less rowdy live shows, so I never went to go see them.

Well the band kinda took a break for awhile last year, Jonathan did some Solo stuff, Feidly has always had his own little solo side projects, David has never officially left the band for good, supposedly he just took a hiatus and will return to the band someday (though I wouldn't hold my breath) Head "found God" and is doing his solo shit, and it's awful, just awful

ATR was here just a few months ago with Trivium, but I missed them because two ******s I work with, decided to call in sick therefore my time off request was revoked at the last minute (yeah I was fucking pissed) those two are still paying for that to this very day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back