• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Skip Sheffield To Return As 'Ryback'

Give him the Lariat as his finisher and let him go. Sounds good. I'm not sure how Ryback will be positioned though on his return as WWE have been doing the Brodus Clay unstoppable force vigenettes lately... They might be too similar.. Sheffield in Nexus seemed very over but his meathead cowboy gimmick wasn't...

I'd say debut him as a heel to begin with, it would be the safest route.

I became an instant fan of his. hes got a great size and look.

Comments like this make me laugh. I'm not digging at you at all when I say this by certain members of the IWC lambast Vince and his penchant for 'big guys'.

But this is a standard comment from around 95% of posters on here when weighing up talent!!!

For what it is worth I agree with you, SS has a great look! And I am pretty sure the majority will agree with me, but at the same time in other threads will be bitching about Vince only pushing 'big men'!!!!

If he comes back as a heel that's one more the WWE doesn't need. The main event event, the mid card it all has TOO MANY HEELS! If he's coming back soon, I hope he's a dominant face on SmackDown! The blue brand has a lot fewer faces than Raw, which isn't saying much at all, but still. The terminator thing would def be a change of pace though!

I don't care how he comes back, as long as he comes back. The guy is an absolute monster, and talented as well.

He isn't your typical big guy who just looks good. The guy can flat out wrestle, and when he's not acting like a semi-******ed cowboy, can work a mic. If that "Yep Yep Yep" shit comes back with him, I doubt we'll see the Skip we should be seeing. I'm hoping his character keeps with the serious turn it took during the Nexus storyline, because that Skip Sheffield owned every other muscle guy WWE has. He can be a really big deal in pro wrestling, and I feel totally confident in that assessment.

Well I guess we now know why Brodus Clay didnt get the monster role we wanted. Hey sometimes your an unstopable force like yoko and sometimes your Rikishi dancin w/ 2cool. Atleast you made it.

I would like to see the Ryback. They need to mix up the roster with a little more gimmicks. We need more monster like characters. And I'm not talkin about Henry and Show. I'm talkin like Batista, Umaga, Lashley, Kane, Undertaker, and hate to say it but Goldberg. They werent SUPER Heavyweight but Heavyweight on the count of what they could do with their size and had more agility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back