Six Months from Now

OYDK

King Of The Ring
Today is May 1st of 2015. It was just about a year and a half ago when WWE's landscape began to shift into a new era. The Shield were destined for greatness, Daniel Bryan was on his journey to the WWEWHC, an unstoppable Beast would be about to end the Undertaker's streak, John Cena was out of the main event picture, NXT was on the rise and so on, and so on. Fast-forward to today. The Shield has broken up; Roman Reigns headlined WM against aforementioned Beast and Seth Rollins is the WWEWHC, John Cena and Daniel Bryan are US and IC champs, Brock Lesnar is now nearly unstoppable, and NXT has become a breeding ground for talent. Since the WWE is transitioning so quickly, I'm interested to see how you guys think the WWE landscape is going to look like 6 months from now. This is not an objective question and I'm not trying to predict the future, I simply want your subjective opinion on what you think may happen between now and next year's Road to Wrestlemania.

This is a multi-pronged question:

First: Who do you think the top babyfaces will be heading into the RTW? Heels? Who turns from now until then?

Second: What new faces do you see making an impact on the main roster at that time, whether they be from NXT or free agent signings?

Third: Who are the champions at this time?

Four: Who is in line to headline Wrestlemania 32?

Five: Who holds the MITB contract?

I'll chime in with my answers very quickly;

1) Babyfaces: Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan, Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton (not much of a change here)

Heels: Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, John Cena (...) Sheamus, Rusev

2) I expect Sami Zayn to be coming up any time now, and getting a good push for all his work in NXT. Same goes for Owens but I see him getting the rocketship. Also, I think it's a POSSIBILITY that Samoa Joe may be able to make an impact. And the multitude of women in NXT should be making their way up soon as well.

3. WWEWHC: Brock Lesnar;
IC: Sheamus
US: John Cena
Tag: Usos
Divas: Charlotte

4. I think it will be Roman Reigns again, but that's just a gut feeling. It's possible that Seth and Dean are included as well.

5. Dean Ambrose

So, what do you guys think?

First: Who do you think the top babyfaces will be heading into the RTW? Heels? Who turns from now until then?

Faces - Reigns, Orton, Cena, Bryan (if he's healthy), Ziggler, Ryback

Heels - Rollins, Wyatt, Barrett, Sheamus, Harper

Ambrose is a question mark, he can go either way depending on what side needs it them most.

Second: What new faces do you see making an impact on the main roster at that time, whether they be from NXT or free agent signings?

Zayn, Balor and Owens should be called up before the next Wrestlemania. Neville is showing that he can succeed and so are the Lucha Dragons, so that's good news. We need some new infusion of talent at the mid level right now. Kane and Big Show are on the downward arc's of their careers so there are giants spots to fill.

WWE - Either Lesnar or Reings, depends on what happens at Summerslam. Hopefully it's not Lesnar, can't take another year of no title defenses.
IC - Barrett or Jericho who's going for his 10th and final reign.
US - Rusev will win it back from Cena at some point over the year.
Tag - Uso's or Lucha Dragons
Diva's - Charlotte or Sasha Banks

Hoping for an all Shield main event. Dean will cash in the MITB, Seth will ask for his rematch and Reigns will hold the title. Ambrose to win, when Seth screws over Reigns again.

Ambrose, see above.

Babyfaces: Brock, Orton, Cena, Bryan (if active), Ziggler, Ryback, Neville, Zayn, Big Show

Heels: Rollins, Reigns, Ambrose, Wyatt, Sheamus, Kane

I saw glimpses of frustration in Ambrose's character this past week and I think he will turn soon, possibly after a losing effort in MitB. Reigns turns on Brock at Summerslam, potentially Ambrose either turns at the same time or just joins them in beating down Brock. The Shield with a triple powerbomb through a table to Brock to end Summerslam, calling it now.

Sami Zayn is next in line for a call up once his feud with Owens is done. I see Balor and Owens staying in NXT until after WM32 but Hideo could make the jump too. Charlotte should be on the main roster before Summerslam but whether she makes an impact or not depends on whether Vince McMahon has his period over the summer and go backs to thinking all women are either bitches or crazy.

Zayn will be a big hit when he arrives anyway.

Seth Rollins
Lucha Dragons
Who knows with the rest (see Vince's period comment above)

I see Rollins holding the title in to Summerslam to fight Lesnar and I don't see WWE going back to Brock holding the belt from Summerslam to Wrestlemania again. Look for Reigns to potential turn and cost Lesnar the match.

Lot of merchandise money in Lucha Dragons as champs

Brock v Rollins for the WWE Title
Triple H v Rock
Undertaker v Cena

I think they go with a babyface holding it this year and I see them giving it to Neville. He can challenge Rollins to a match at a PPV like a proper hero should do.

Who do you think the top babyfaces will be heading into the RTW? Heels? Who turns from now until then? Faces - Rollins, Wyatt, Cena, Bryan, Orton
Heels - Lesnar, Reigns, Ambrose, Ryback, Rusev
Second: What new faces do you see making an impact on the main roster at that time, whether they be from NXT or free agent signings? I would love to say Balor Owens, Itami, Breeze, Enzo, Cass and Zayne all debut. However I actually see Charlotte being the NXT arrival to make the biggest impact

Third: Who are the champions at this time? WWEWHC - Roman Reigns
IC- Sheamus
US- Ryback
Tag Team - Lucha Dragons
Diva Charlotte
I say a shield triple threat match. Reigns holds the title, Rollins wins Rumble after running out of chances to regain the title, Ambrose wins MITB decides to cash in by making it a Shield triple threat
Five: Who holds the MITB contract? Ambrose

MITB contract will probably go to Reigns.. It seems like something they will do, continue to shove him down our throats like they did with Del Rio.. It will be the way Reigns wins his first title, possibly turning heel in the process, depending how they book it.

First: Who do you think the top babyfaces will be heading into the RTW? Heels? Who turns from now until then? Cena, Bryan, Ziggler, Reigns, Ryback, Neville. The Heels are Rollins, Rusev, Ambrose, Sheamus, Harper

Second: What new faces do you see making an impact on the main roster at that time, whether they be from NXT or free agent signings? Zayn is a possibility. Itami needs to work on his English. Owens is a question mark

Third: Who are the champions at this time? WHC: Rollins IC: Barrett, US: Sheamus
Tag: Lucha Dragons too good to pass up. Divas: Paige

Four: Who is in line to headline Wrestlemania 32? Rollins vs Cena

Five: Who holds the MITB contract? Neville

Top Babyfaces are Roman Reigns, John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Brock Lesnar, plus possibly the Rock and Undertaker come WM time when the Part timers role around. Top heels will be Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Sheamus, Bray Wyatt, Triple H/Authority.

Man, Sami Zayn just looks like such a tempting prediction. He'll be so good in the ring and all, but the crowd will really attach to him. I really believe that. Now, that being said this injury is a setback, so I'm not that sure. I also think Finn Balor will be called up and will be a really great asset to the company in some way which I am unsure of at the moment. FINALLY, I also believe WWE will get Kurt Angle for WM 32 for a Daniel Bryan match. I don't think they'll be able to pass it up.

WWE World Heavyweight Champion: Dean Ambrose
Intercontinental Champion: Neville!
United States Champion: Sheamus
Tag Team Champions: Lucha Dragons
Divas Champion: Naomi (wouldn't be surprised if it was Eva Marie or Charlotte either)

The "main event" will probably be a huge match that will pop up in rumors in the upcoming months like a Rock match, an undertaker retirement match or something crazy like a returning Stone Cold.

But the main event as in the WWE Title match will be a Shield Triple Threat with Ambrose as champion, and Rollins winning the Royal Rumble with Reigns working his way in there through some magical booking that I'm sure WWE will account for.

Ambrose wins the MITB and cashes in on a newly crowned Roman Reigns who defeats Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins in a triple threat at Survivor Series. Ambrose turns heel in the process and begins his first title run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back