"Simply Perfect" The Curt Hennig HQ

PsychoBlack

Damn it feels good to be a Taylor!!
THIS IS THE HEADQUARTERS FOR MR PERFECT CURT HENNIG IF YOU BELIEVE HES THE BEST AND IS IN IT TO WIN IT VOTE CURT!!!!!

[youtube]oDTE-9y910s[/youtube]

NWA Pacific Northwest Tag Team titles (4x)
AWA World Tag Team titles
AWA World Heavyweight title (held the belt for over a year facing anybody that was thrown at him many of whom are in the tournament)
WWF Intercontinental title (2x beating two wrestlers in this tourney)
WCW United States title (he was really the only person in the NWO wrestling every week)
WCW World Tag Team titles (defeating two more wrestlers in the tournament)
WWE hall of fame 2007
undefeated in WWE for over a year
PWI Most Improved Wrestler of the Year (1987)[46]
PWI ranked him #9 of the top 500 singles wrestlers of the year in the PWI 500 in 1993
PWI ranked him #55 of the top 500 singles wrestlers of the "PWI Years" in 2003
PWI ranked him #98 of the Top 100 Tag Teams of the "PWI Years" with Scott Hall in 2003
Wrestling Observer Newsletter named him most improved in 1983
He had 2 classics with the hitman
Perfect on the mic
Hennig has beaten alot of wrestlers in the field

[youtube]6sMJ2baLPvg[/youtube]

this has several superstars in this tourney talking about how great curt is

I'd be surprised if Perfect even made it through the first round....

he has christian in the first round then the winner of sgt slaughter vs john cena after that its either sheamus abdullah the butcher ultimate warrior or terry gordy i dont see perfect losing to any of them

are you seriously saying that any of them were better wrestlers than curt

no i was more commenting on your first post.

THIS IS THE HEADQUARTERS FOR MR PERFECT CURT HENNIG IF YOU BELIEVE HES THE BEST AND IS IN IT TO WIN IT VOTE CURT!!!!!

the all caps and no punctuation made it read like you were going insane. when re-reading it it seems like it could also be roid rage to me now though. seems more fitting to an ultimate warrior post.

but in all seriousness in his subcity unless somebody has a pretty damn convincing argument for one of his opponents he will have my support.

no i was more commenting on your first post.

the all caps and no punctuation made it read like you were going insane. when re-reading it it seems like it could also be roid rage to me now though. seems more fitting to an ultimate warrior post.

but in all seriousness in his subcity unless somebody has a pretty damn convincing argument for one of his opponents he will have my support.

lol thanks man but I edited the first post with alot more info so go check it out now

FIRST ROUND

29.jpg
vs.
10.jpg

this guys supposed to beat the perfect one? think not

Vote Hennig AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
cool curt hennig mr perfect or simply curt hennig hes beaten the best in japan and america vote for hennig

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back