Sign of things to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtrivera

Occasional Pre-Show
Now last monday night on raw we saw John Cena vs Miz and R-Truth but this thread has nothing to do with the match itself, but what happened before the match, when John cena was making his way to the ring John threw up the wolfpack/Kilq sign, now I may be looking into it too much but was it a sign of respect for triple h? Basically saying get better or is it a sign of bad things to come?

Thank you. I swear I meant to make a thread on this, but I literally couldnt post for... a while. Anyway he wasnt the ONLY one and I definately noticed.

Funny how Triple H, John Cena... AND Michael Cole ALL did the sign. Go back and look again when Cole was standing on the announce table

Thanks for bringing this up and reminding me of that. I definately could see a POTENTIAL connection between this and Steph leaving Cena's locker room a while back and The Raw GM thing

It wasnt a sign of respect just out of nowhere, it's either an unaware thing or it happened as a sign of things to come, to make you catch it and think critically. HHH likes to drop hints about things he -Masterminds-

Remember when he told Austin to his face "DTA Austin, dont trust anyone" and he ended up being the one who masterminded running him over, or Pedigreeing Shawn before being behind the attack while "hunting" for the guy who did it, which was he

No guys!! That sign means alot of different things. HHH did it as a Wolfpac/Kliq sign. Cole does it because he's from Texas (so i'm sure it's a hook em horns or something else related). And Cena does it because.....as you know, even though he doesn't say "Word Life" anymore..........he still makes the sign during his entrances!!!

No guys!! That sign means alot of different things. HHH did it as a Wolfpac/Kliq sign. Cole does it because he's from Texas (so i'm sure it's a hook em horns or something else related). And Cena does it because.....as you know, even though he doesn't say "Word Life" anymore..........he still makes the sign during his entrances!!!

All of those are completely different hand signals dude. He in fact was throwing up the Kliq hand signal. What could it mean? Probably nothing major, knowing WWE. However, you never can know 100%.

you do know Michael Cole and John Cena are best friends in real life dont you???? They are having what they call "inside joke", meant for their own humour. Happens all the time with various superstars putting it over the"Marks"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back