• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sign Guy at my friend's wrestling show!!

LitasRevenge79

Mrs. John Constantine
I know WWE has their own sign guy. Turns out, my friend Tommy Snow (he's a dead wringer for Al Snow, same gimmick with his own mannequin head named 'Nugget'), who wrestles for Central States Wrestling, did a show this weekend, and they have THEIR OWN sign guy. Turns out he's one funny mofo. Dude brings a full shopping cart of stuff. Has an old CPR dummy dressed up with a Fu-Man-chu mustache and the name Steve written across the forehead, and some crazy hat on it with the words "FAKE U." All through the show, he sat by where the wrestlers came out and walked up to the ring. He brought cookie sheets, cheese graters, trash cans, toilet plungers, and the best sign of all, was a toilet seat, and on the lid, he wrote "U AIN'T..." and taped some fake toy poo to it. :lmao: I think he'd give Rick Achberger a run for his money. Anytime the heels came out, he would hold up a severed bloody body part and throw it at them or their women, and he gave the number for planned parenthood and STD doctors to this one chick with her wrestler. I swear, I think this guy would be worthy of his own show. Do any of you guys see others like this at any independent promotions y'all go to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back